What Business is it of Yours Where I'm From, Friendo?

I’m confused by your confusion…? Talking about the ebb and flow of motivation…is this an incorrect use of the phrase?

Not confused, just pointing out your unintentional but awkward choice of words considering Spock was writing about this

and you responded with this

No offense intended, just juvenile humor that Spock might appreciate.

3 Likes

lol I think you’re too observant

1 Like

Ha! I completely missed that! I promise @Spock81 I was not attempting tongue in cheek humor. Yep…I’m a scholar and a gentleman haha

4 Likes

Merry christmas spock

1 Like

You too happy New Year

1 Like

Ok so update. I’ve started obsessively using bands super setted on all my leg shit to help get my glutes to fire properly during all my lifts. I’ve literally taken my squat back to 95lbs but my glutes are doing the movement and my hips aren’t in pain. Still some minor twinges or whatever but nothing giving me panic attacks. Had a full weeks worth of solid workouts and beginning to look forward to being there again… also new Eminem album helped me increase cardio because I’m addicted to listening to it .

Weight today was 131lbs so down 12 all together . Seems to be half a pound a week which is fine I’m in no big rush right now .
One cheat meal a week is perfect for me
Delivery driver I worked with in Nov. Might be a potential man crush type person. We texted for hours last night but I’m getting a fuck boy ish vibe so we will see i guess. God damn just be good people … not you guys you guys are awesome .
K BYE

3 Likes

Looking good Spock. Happy New Year!

1 Like

Happy New Year Spockie!

1 Like

Damn spock, you’re supposed to get a little fluffy throughout Christmas not get ripped lol. Looking great!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone ! *blush😊

3 Likes

Ahoy hoy

Update :
Slowly building up squat strength with less hip pain/shift fear. Worked up to 145x8. Weak by my old standards, but I think strength will come back at a very reasonable pace . Super set everything with bands so glute fire always.
Almost done the book I was writing, maybe 5 chapters to go . Very proud so far.
Still not dating Eminem, but no further than I was at 14 …maybe closer. I direct messaged his manager , wiaitng on that reply :sweat_smile:.
Cheat meal tonight :grin::grin:
Shoulders tomorrow to catch da pump.
Bye

5 Likes

Bonnaroo in June.

I’m going. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a nice, upbeat post. Good to see.

2 Likes

You go girl.

Not sure if you are aware, but I have had several short stories published and was a semifinalist in the Creative World Awards Screenplay contest - I teach HS English.

That’s quite an accomplishment!

3 Likes

Hey there! This will never happen again so I have to say, we’re squatting the same this week! Well, I’ve been doing working sets of 145x5, so almost! Lol. Now I feel like I’m hanging with the cool kids.

I was thinking about you this week. I’ve been training with a young newbie PLer. She’s maybe 4’11 or 5’0, about your size, and she’s already squatting 195 lbs, and DLing 240 or something. It’s so fun to train with her. She’s been borrowing my belt. I’m hoping some of her talent rubs off. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

OMGOMGOMG!! Plz make and bring a sign that says “Jenn is your soul mate. She lives in Canada.”
We are both still alone because we have yet to meet!!

1 Like

I think not working towards a massive squat saddens my soul.

Oh my god that is so awesome!! I had no idea!
I have a screen play idea in my head that goes along with my book about anxiety. It’s kinda like my anxiety is another character who is a really messy, not very put together version of myself, and it’s (she’s)around and we see how she impacts all of my decisions and changes my life etc…
It’s all written out already in my head anyway, lol.
Sounds like you’re in the perfect profession. English was the only subject I got awesome marks in because I got to be creative :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s awesome , you’re squat is damn near flawless if I remember correctly.

Man, what I wouldn’t give to remember what if feels like to lift heavy with a young person’s joints. I shoulda savoured that more . You tell her to savour the lack of joint pain!

2 Likes