What Brand is this Logo From?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[quote]protein-pro wrote:
here in europe its not that common… craft is the leading brand here, but thanks for the serious replys anyway :stuck_out_tongue: Got news fore some btw… usa is NOT the only place in the world, wall-mart is NOT normal and we DO have nike here!!!
[/quote]

got news for ya. With the internet and global domination of corporations, you should have known what that logo was. just sayin[/quote]

I don’t hold it against people for not recognizing logos etc… my life doesn’t revolve around material things… I’m sure there are companies etc… out there that I wont recognize. I’ve only heard of under armor within the past 3 years and they’ve been around for over 10

here in europe its not that common… craft is the leading brand here, but thanks for the serious replys anyway :stuck_out_tongue: Got news fore some btw… usa is NOT the only place in the world, wall-mart is NOT normal and we DO have nike here!!!
[/quote]

got news for ya. With the internet and global domination of corporations, you should have known what that logo was. just sayin[/quote]

i dunno… IMHO different people can have different priorities which would expose them to different brands.
shrug just sayin… shrug

[quote]sbr wrote:

[/quote]

i dunno… IMHO different people can have different priorities which would expose them to different brands.
shrug just sayin… shrug[/quote]

Under Armour is well known for being related to workout gear…so yes, most weight lifters will probably assume you have heard of them, especially since many NFL teams wear their gear exclusively.

“We must protect this house” is a well known catch phrase now even if most didn’t know where it came from (the commercials).

Not only that, but their stuff is well made. I still have compression shirts from when I first got in the military (yes, the US military now uses these shirts as part of our uniforms so again most AMERICANS probably know the brand) and they still wear well.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Also, if you have arms smaller around than the olympic bar used on a bench press, please, wear a real shirt.

Leave the naked Under Armour for the guys who look like they could compete in a few months or weeks.[/quote]

You mean the part of the bar you grip, or the part where you put the plates on? HAAAHa…but seriously my arms are just over 15" and i finally hit 225 on bench and am staring to rep it (you know i can hear you laughing from here?), am I qualified? This sounds sarcastic but im actually somewhat serious. I need to know that i SHOULD be wearing it before i spend $25.00 on a t-shirt and i respect your opinion(s)

Under Armour makes a wide variety of useful clothing. Their compression shorts are a fucking godsend for any athletic activity, and lord knows their gear helped cope with the schizophrenic temperature changes that is the Ohio football season(95+ degree, 100%+ humidity summer, wild swings in temperature in fall). They also are no longer exclusively a cleat making company when it comes to footwear, they make some very comfortable all-around shoes.

Also as Bonez pointed out UA isn’t all tight compression/fitted clothing anymore, they make a ton of loose fitting casual wear with a lot of the benefits of the other lines(moisture wicking, seamless shoulders, built in sun protection, ventilation, etc). I guess I’m like a UA fanboy or something, love that company.

I wear Under Armour, and I’m fat, I also wear wife beaters…black ones…GOT A PROBLEM HOMZ!?

OK all kidding aside, I like Under Armour for when I play football, its a second skin, and it is very nice to wear under football pads, and was great for when I used to wrestle, wouldn’t wear it for anything else though…I don’t look good in it.

I do like wifebeaters in the gym…except I’m still fat

[quote]dshroy wrote:
.[/quote]

I see what you did there.