T Nation

What Brand is this Logo From?

never heard of under Armour either

I think we sound like teenage girls if we give a guy crap for not knowing a brand.

Maybe it’s because I live in Asia now, and I’ve only seen Under Armor stuff once or twice, but it’s not really that famous is it?

My knowledge of it comes from this site mostly, and I’d tell the OP that word is Under Armor is not something you need to wear unless you look pretty close to the way The Rock does. No one needs shirts that tight.
Tight shirts are like tattoos and sunglasses. You look only 1% as cool as you think you do with them on.

[quote]dshroy wrote:
go easy on him guys, its not that common. can you all help me with this one? i think its new too.[/quote]

LOL

There are countries other than USA guys, lots of them, Under Armour is completely unheard of in most of them i would say.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I think we sound like teenage girls if we give a guy crap for not knowing a brand.

Maybe it’s because I live in Asia now, and I’ve only seen Under Armor stuff once or twice, but it’s not really that famous is it?

My knowledge of it comes from this site mostly, and I’d tell the OP that word is Under Armor is not something you need to wear unless you look pretty close to the way The Rock does. No one needs shirts that tight.
Tight shirts are like tattoos and sunglasses. You look only 1% as cool as you think you do with them on.[/quote]

Under Armour has a full line of “casual” clothes in addition to the performance (tight) stuff.

Now you know

[quote]Nards wrote:

Tight shirts are like tattoos and sunglasses. You look only 1% as cool as you think you do with them on.[/quote]

Take it back!!

Under Armour is in plenty of places other than the US. There are plenty of sports that use UA equipment and uniforms, like soccer and rugby. It’s probably just getting more popular there now.

[quote]dshroy wrote:
.[/quote]
? What’s that

I have never seen under Armour any were in the U.K but thats just me haven’t been really looking for it

[quote]Nards wrote:

I still like those numbers.

here in europe its not that common… craft is the leading brand here, but thanks for the serious replys anyway :stuck_out_tongue: Got news fore some btw… usa is NOT the only place in the world, wall-mart is NOT normal and we DO have nike here!!!

StephenD, Wales National Rugby Union team wears UA gear. That was the first place I saw it in Europe.

[quote]protein-pro wrote:
here in europe its not that common… craft is the leading brand here, but thanks for the serious replys anyway :stuck_out_tongue: Got news fore some btw… usa is NOT the only place in the world, wall-mart is NOT normal and we DO have nike here!!!
[/quote]

got news for ya. With the internet and global domination of corporations, you should have known what that logo was. just sayin

Honestly, this thread was fucking hilarious … the first 10 or 15 posts had me laughing out loud!!

Don’t take it personally OP, you don’t have a location up :slight_smile:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[/quote]

Maybe…but the thousands of athletes,outdoor people,military,and law enforcement personnel find it pretty useful…probably to the point of their products being a necessity for them.

Myself included…especially when I became tired of wearing sweat-heavy shirts during workouts.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[/quote]

Maybe…but the thousands of athletes,outdoor people,military,and law enforcement personnel find it pretty useful…probably to the point of their products being a necessity for them.

Myself included…especially when I became tired of wearing sweat-heavy shirts during workouts. [/quote]

I use them as undershirts for my work button ups. Great to keep off pit stains.

lmao at America not being the only place in the world!!!

BULLSHIT!!

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[/quote]

Myself included…especially when I became tired of wearing sweat-heavy shirts during workouts. [/quote]

I use them as undershirts for my work button ups. Great to keep off pit stains. [/quote]

I started out just wearing them to workout in. Then it “dawned upon me” to wear them as undershirts for my TDCJ uniforms. Now I use them as undershirts for casual wear…ESPECIALLY during June-September.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[/quote]

I use them as undershirts for my work button ups. Great to keep off pit stains. [/quote]

I started out just wearing them to workout in. Then it “dawned upon me” to wear them as undershirts for my TDCJ uniforms. Now I use them as undershirts for casual wear…ESPECIALLY during June-September. [/quote]

In Texas it is a must, this has really saved a lot of my work shirts. I used to wear them under my workout shirts, now working out in my garage I can just take off my shirt if it is soaked.

[quote]protein-pro wrote:
usa is NOT the only place in the world
[/quote]

You’re on a USA forum, for a supplement company that charges like 50 dollars shipping to anywhere outside north america. You have no location listed. It would be easy to assume you’re from the USA.