What Bloodwork to Check Levels?

I’m going next week to have some bloodwork done.
Do I just get general bloodwork or is there a specific type of testing I will need to see my levels?

Male hormone panel is what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Thank you

TT, FT, FSH, LH, E2 and SHBG at a minimum for hormone. CBC with lipids, CMP and TSH if want more comprehensive health review

1 Like

Thank you

So I thought I was getting a full panel done and they only ended up testing testosterone. So now I have to go back and get a panel done. I am on test E right now and you’d think my test would be through the roof. I’m planning on started HCG soon.

Will my primary doctor provide the full panel?

Test Name
Testosterone, Total, Serum
Reference Range Lab
264-916 ng/dL 01

TT doesn’t help much. If you’re on test E you don’t need to check FSH/LH. You should however get TT, FT, E2 and SHBG. Yeah you can get the full panel from your primary care.

Hey guys, quick question. I’ve been on Test E and Hcg for 4 weeks. My supplier is going to be closed for 2 weeks and I’m going to need Hcg. If I wait until he opens back up I’m going to miss about 6 shots of Hcg… any advice? Will it be okay to stop the 6 shots and the resume when I can get it?

Yes no issues at all. HCG is non critical especially in short breaks.