T Nation

What Bloods Do I Need to Get?

Hey so im going to cycle in the near future just want to know what blood tests i need to ask for from my doctor. I know i need bloods done before cycle 2 weeks in and post cycle but im not sure what to ask him for do i just tell him im planing on using AAS and he will know what the go is?

^ I wouldn’t plan on your doc knowing at all what to do. At minimum, you will want to know your total testosterone level and your estradiol level before the cycle. Then you can check them mid-cycle to see if (1) your gear is legit, and (2) if you need ai or need to adjust ai dose.

There are other things you could get done, like a metabolic panel to verify liver function if you plan on using orals, you can check your LH and FSH as well. But total test and estradiol are important.

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:
Hey so im going to cycle in the near future just want to know what blood tests i need to ask for from my doctor. I know i need bloods done before cycle 2 weeks in and post cycle but im not sure what to ask him for do i just tell him im planing on using AAS and he will know what the go is?
[/quote]

[quote]kenny-mccormick wrote:
[/quote]
If you tell him that you plan to use aas, he will tell you that you’re an idiot.

Cheers fellas got a bit to go off now