T Nation

What Bill Phillips Is Doing NOW

Holy Smokes! Is there any more question as to whether Bill is a pole smoker or not?

Watch his Big Gay Al entrance…

Further proof

My oh my.

who is that in your avatar?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

He must have not gotten the “memo” on soy protein.

Vids were a bit awkward, but only slightly gay IMO. In the first one he had two attractive girls dancing front stage. If they were two guys in spandex then it would be fully gay.

Smokes the pole? Is that a metaphor of some sorts?

[quote]js385787 wrote:
who is that in your avatar?[/quote]

Yeah, far more interested in your avatar.

What’s the problem? Maybe he’s achieved all he’s ever wanted from the fitness industry and wants to persue different interests.

A little something to boost T- levels after watching that video of Big Bill…

Perhaps a double dose of T… or should I say DDD?

Oh, and by the way, if you don’t think it’s a little strange to see Bill in action like this, you weren’t a reader of the original Muscle Media 2000, and you haven’t seen Body of Work.

If someone would be so kind as to pass that video link on to TC and the guys…

I would love to hear their comments after seeing him :slight_smile:

OK… WHO IS SHE???

[quote]SurgeFreak wrote:
Oh, and by the way, if you don’t think it’s a little strange to see Bill in action like this, you weren’t a reader of the original Muscle Media 2000, and you haven’t seen Body of Work.

I would love to hear their comments after seeing him :)[/quote]

After watching this horribly embarrassing performance, I’m reminded of Hitler’s barber who, years after the holocaust and the death and carnage, must have thought to himself, “I wish I’d killed the bastard when I had a chance.”

[quote]meangenes wrote:
OK… WHO IS SHE???[/quote]

Yeah, I think it’s really rude to post a picture of a babe without giving her name.

Sheesh.

[quote]TC wrote:
After watching this horribly embarrassing performance, I’m reminded of Hitler’s barber who, years after the holocaust and the death and carnage, must have thought to himself, “I wish I’d killed the bastard when I had a chance.”

[/quote]

Kinda brings to memory that whole “if you could go back in time and kill Hitler, would you” thing. Guess we have your answer ;D

Way to go TC!

Hey TC what happened to the radio thing or is it buried somewheres?

Thanks dude love the site…

Solid

For those of us without youtube access, could someone give me the gist of what he is doing?
Thanks.

I’ll attempt to describe it. He’s wearing white pants that are rather tight on some stage in the middle of East Bumblefuck with a bunch of old/overweight people in the crowd and about 12 drummers in the background on big bongo type drums drumming away as he screams “Wooooooo!!” (picture the Governor Dean “Yeaah!”).

Then these two rather attractive girls do some weird choreography and shake their asses. He begins to talk madd horse shit about some spirituality stuff and holding information and truth within your heart inside of you and feel transformation. It’s his delivery that is really strange though. Cult leader like. But with a little less believability.

So TC when you met him he hadn’t caught the Ghey yet?

Wait a minute!!

How can you guys gloss over Mr.Slick’s avatar??

Now who is SHE?!

[quote]SurgeFreak wrote:

I would love to hear their comments after seeing him :)[/quote]

Having worked at EAS, post Bill, and talking to people who worked with Bill for many years, there are a few sides of Bills personality. After hearing stories of “The Good Ol Days”, I don’t think this surprises some people too much.