What BF% for Biceps Veins to Pop?

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
Some people have crazy vascularity. Myself for example, even when I was heftier (around 15%) I still had veins in my quads. While other aren’t… For example Arnold and Flex Wheeler were not very vascular even in contest condition.

I see a lot of lifters with a biceps vein and a pot belly… and others with a six pack and no veins.[/quote]

Same here…well I’m not in CT’s league, but I have significant vascularity at 13%+ bodyfat. Bicep veins at almost any bodyfat. It’s genetic. Some like myself have more superficial veins than others. When I get near 8%, it disgusts most women, guys think it’s cool though.

Now why did I respond to a post this thoughtless??

Personally, I had wicked vascularity on my wanker, even at 30+%-- WITHOUT N.O.SuperXXXXPL0DERx2.

I didn’t even have to do Kegel exercises in the squat rack.

[quote]Radjxf wrote:
Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
Some people have crazy vascularity. Myself for example, even when I was heftier (around 15%) I still had veins in my quads. While other aren’t… For example Arnold and Flex Wheeler were not very vascular even in contest condition.

I see a lot of lifters with a biceps vein and a pot belly… and others with a six pack and no veins.

Same here…well I’m not in CT’s league, but I have significant vascularity at 13%+ bodyfat. Bicep veins at almost any bodyfat. It’s genetic. Some like myself have more superficial veins than others. When I get near 8%, it disgusts most women, guys think it’s cool though.

Now why did I respond to a post this thoughtless??
[/quote]

To boast about your vascularity?

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Personally, I had wicked vascularity on my wanker, even at 30+%-- WITHOUT N.O.SuperXXXXPL0DERx2.

I didn’t even have to do Kegel exercises in the squat rack.[/quote]

LOL

Your new screen name is “VeinyD”.

Now this guy has VEINS!

…of course these only show when you are wearing red trunks :slight_smile:

…Paul Dillet in case anyone doesn’t know.

[quote]ab_power wrote:
The real question is, when did everyone here get their first quad vein?[/quote]

My legs are so hairy I dont even remember the last time I saw the real color of my legs. There could be veins I would never. November will be the first time in almost 12 years that I get to see the color of my legs again.

I was at 22% and had veins everywhere(minus quads,still dont have that one)

Remember kids, you’ll see veins no matter what as long as you keep taking your NO2

6.5 % . Its a scientific fact, or so Im told:)

[quote]RWElder0 wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I can get this stuff? I wanna be ripped like Adam Sandler in Zohan. I need an epilady refill too.[/quote]

From any Estrogen aalesman.

I have those and my bf is fairly high by bb’ing standards. It’s partially genetics.

You know you’re REALLY ripped when you can see the veins running across your taint.

Is it possible to get so fat that you don’t have visible veins on your dick?

Or would you get so fat that you wouldn’t be able to find your dick first?

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
Is it possible to get so fat that you don’t have visible veins on your dick?

Or would you get so fat that you wouldn’t be able to find your dick first?[/quote]

You’d have to get really fat I’m guessing.

Probably something like on this guy’s level

I <3 this thread.

[quote]derek wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Some pros (like Leo Ingram) barely have abs even in contest shape. He simply doesn’t have deep tendons in that area.

Wow, good call! I feel bad for the guy. Has it affected his placings as far as you know?

[/quote]

Boyer Coe is another good example.

The best his abs ever got was a smooth sheath. He still did well and won competitions but that was back in the day.

Arnold with a pretty vascular back…
Probably his most vascular bodypart.

Just tossing an idea out there: there are so many factors that go into vascularity that you can’t really know what it takes without getting there yourself right now.

Whatever bodyfat % you needed to have a bunch of veins popping out of your chest and back may change as you get bigger.

Whatever body-parts are more vascular for you will vary with genetics and it may vary with age, size, etc. Maybe when you were 110 pounds and 15% bodyfat you could see your veins in your arm but once you’re 220 and 12% bodyfat they don’t pop out as much. Maybe the reverse will happen.

Here’s a question with what I think would be an obvious answer. Are different athletes more vascular in different muscle groups regardless of bodyfat? Swimmers tend to have really cut-up and lean shoulders. I’ve seen pictures of cyclists who have legs way more vascular than any bodybuilders with huge veins running everywhere. I’m guessing rowers see veins in their mid traps before most other athletes would. And I assume an off season bodybuilder would have more vascular biceps than an powerlifter of equal body composition, build, and size.

I’ve totally over analyzed this. I’m guessing The answer is really simple. If you want to see veins in X bodypart then
(1) Lose Fat (2) Do Exercises for X bodypart.