What BF% for Biceps Veins to Pop?

Well, it’s in the title. I know the full six pack shows at about 9,8%. What about the biceps vein on the arm?

Why do people think certain bodyparts “come in” at a certain percentage???

It’s different for everyone depending on how your store your fat.

I have to be like 5% before I have a 6 pack.

That said, the percentage shouldn’t be very low AT ALL for a biceps vein lol.

This is retard.

Everyone is different, remember that.

I had the bicep vein when I was a fatty in junior high, probably 18-20%. These days I can get a 6 pac and still have some pretty nasty love handles. This is stupid, haven’t you ever noticed vascularity differs from person to person?

Some people have crazy vascularity. Myself for example, even when I was heftier (around 15%) I still had veins in my quads. While other aren’t… For example Arnold and Flex Wheeler were not very vascular even in contest condition.

I see a lot of lifters with a biceps vein and a pot belly… and others with a six pack and no veins.

[quote]Brendan Ryan wrote:
Why do people think certain bodyparts “come in” at a certain percentage???

It’s different for everyone depending on how your store your fat.

I have to be like 5% before I have a 6 pack.

That said, the percentage shouldn’t be very low AT ALL for a biceps vein lol.[/quote]

Some pros (like Leo Ingram) barely have abs even in contest shape. He simply doesn’t have deep tendons in that area.

I hope the OP is in junior high or else this is pretty pathetic.

Wouldn’t high vascularity = high blood pressure? If at 15% you still have veins’a popin.

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
Wouldn’t high vascularity = high blood pressure? If at 15% you still have veins’a popin. [/quote]

um, no.

It depends where you store most of your body fat. There is no golden number.

[quote]0bey wrote:
These days I can get a 6 pac and still have some pretty nasty love handles. [/quote]

This is me.

Vascularity is a personal trait.

You’re all wrong. You bodyfat needs to be 9.3141592654 while hold a pair of low-cut Chuck Taylors.

Christ people, the only constant is big muscles, everything else is WILDLY variable based on person to person.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
You’re all wrong. You bodyfat needs to be 9.3141592654 while hold a pair of low-cut Chuck Taylors.

[/quote]

Make sure you take your NO-Xplodezor right before you flex though, or else you’ll have to get down to 9.223983295% before the vein pops.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Some pros (like Leo Ingram) barely have abs even in contest shape. He simply doesn’t have deep tendons in that area.
[/quote]

Wow, good call! I feel bad for the guy. Has it affected his placings as far as you know?

i think shoulder veins are the coolest veins to have visible…sometime i wish to possess some sick shoulder veins! haha

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Make sure you take your NO-Xplodezor right before you flex though, or else you’ll have to get down to 9.223983295% before the vein pops. [/quote]

Good call, I can’t believe I forgot that.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
AccipiterQ wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Make sure you take your NO-Xplodezor right before you flex though, or else you’ll have to get down to 9.223983295% before the vein pops.

Good call, I can’t believe I forgot that.[/quote]

it’s alright…when you hear one of us pros talk about taking a ‘pumped’ measurement that means that we took NO-XXXXPLODEZOR right before taking the measurement.

The real question is, when did everyone here get their first quad vein?

Leo Ingram got his pro card? Anyhow, this post is about as dumb as an avocado. I know fat guys with narly vascularity. This question merely shows a lack of knowledge and research. It really boils down to apples and oranges. Coleman you will be missed.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
Makavali wrote:
AccipiterQ wrote:
Makavali wrote:

it’s alright…when you hear one of us pros talk about taking a ‘pumped’ measurement that means that we took NO-XXXXPLODEZOR right before taking the measurement. [/quote]

Yeah, tha’ts because once you train with it… YOU’LL NEVER TRAIN WITHOUT IT!!!11

[quote]SSC wrote:
AccipiterQ wrote:
Makavali wrote:
AccipiterQ wrote:
Makavali wrote:

it’s alright…when you hear one of us pros talk about taking a ‘pumped’ measurement that means that we took NO-XXXXPLODEZOR right before taking the measurement.

Yeah, tha’ts because once you train with it… YOU’LL NEVER TRAIN WITHOUT IT!!!11[/quote]

Can anyone tell me where I can get this stuff? I wanna be ripped like Adam Sandler in Zohan. I need an epilady refill too.

Everyone is different but when you get the results you want chalk it up to some hard work. If they come without work, they should not have been a goal in the first place.