What Are You Thankful For?

with Thanksgiving being tomorrow, i was wondering what everyone was thankful for this year?

I am thankful for everything thet I have…I could never be thankful enough.

I’m thankful for life basically, and everything that I have. But I am really thankful that I survived my car accident with just a broken neck, and that I am back to life as normal, including body building.

T-Mag, Red meat, the usual.

Im thankful that I have a good family (a bit insane but good). Close friends who I can trust. Im thankful to be healthy and able to weight lift. But im more thankful to be born and live in the USA. The other option is not an option (Argentina). Im thankful for being an American the most.

I am thankful that I have a full time job in this crazy economy, especially when Silicon Valley companies are laying people off left and right.

Ask a Native American what they are thankful for tomorrow.

And what does that mean??

Bitches, 'hos, Trader Joe’s, Eskimos, Counting Crows…

MBE: “All knowing master of stuff that is not feasible in this dimension since 1911.”

-Eric

I am thankful for (1) my good health, (2) my family, (3) close friends, and (4) living in the US. Pretty simple, but those are the things that matter to me and make me happy first and foremost.

I’m thankful that I’m Canadian and get to celebrate thanksgiving when there isn’t snow on the ground. That, and baby ducks. Boy do i love baby ducks.

You don’t get snow during thanksgiving. Its only a month before ours, how can that be. I thought you get 9 months of winter and snow and 3 months of thawing lol.

Being part of a free country and being able to be politically non correct and not getting shot over it. Most important my beautiful wife my great parents, my sons and daughters and last but not least all fellow t-maggers.

One word: reservation. Use your head.

oh Well! Sh*t happens!