What are you Taking???

Ok, so this is something i have been meaning too ask.(may be a dumb post)
I made very noticeable gains on my first cycle, and at my job many people have been asking “whoaa are you on roids” and shit like that. everyday somebody new asks something, i just say i took some pro hormones. If it were in the gym and somebody ask i would straight up tell them what i ran…but at work when some random clueless douche asks me, i dont wanna even get into telling them what i “take”
what do you guys say when you get asked that???

I’ve just been hitting the gym hard and a strict diet

“hella sterons bro”

Tell em you drink a lot of milk.

Lotta experience with this. When I started lifting, I was 5’8" 205 lbs. I couldn’t benchpress 135 lb to save my life. No muscle, very fat, man tits, etc. Went from 205lbs to 145 lbs without knowing what I was doing in the weight room. Had solid nutritional advice though, to which I credit all of the weight loss. Gained from 145 lbs to 175 lbs naturally fairly quickly (newb gains, but stayed very lean throughout), ran a 12 week 500mg/wk test cycle and ended up settling at 195 lbs. Pretty radical body comp changes over a relative short period of time (about 2.5 years). Of course I got comments galore from everyone, friends, family, coworkers, etc.

In my experience, the people who ask what you’re on or people who make steroid references are typically out of shape / don’t lift or eat properly. So, the best answer is “This is what happens when you eat clean and have consistent, intelligent workouts.” Misleading? Sure, but I’ve had one good friend (5’10, 240lb 30%+ BF) who hopped on the train and lost 40 lbs trying to chase the results I got.

Most people who question your steroid use in real life don’t have anywhere close to the dedication (to lifting or diet) you have, so they believe you that its strict, hard work. The aforementioned friend saw me bringing multiple tupperware containers to work every day, skipping out-to-lunch days or eating healthy when going out, not drinking alcohol, going to the gym daily, etc. and it motivated him. No need to admit steroids / prohormones. Most people don’t understand and are too quick to pass judgement on you.

4000 calories a day and creatine usually satisfies that

I just upped my T from 200mg per week to 200mg 2x a week. I have always trained hard and don’t expect that much gain in size over 10 weeks but if someone would ask, go with" I never got enough protein and started adding some protein powder"

What are you cycling and what has your gains been?

[quote]PulsedEE wrote:
Lotta experience with this. When I started lifting, I was 5’8" 205 lbs. I couldn’t benchpress 135 lb to save my life. No muscle, very fat, man tits, etc. Went from 205lbs to 145 lbs without knowing what I was doing in the weight room. Had solid nutritional advice though, to which I credit all of the weight loss. Gained from 145 lbs to 175 lbs naturally fairly quickly (newb gains, but stayed very lean throughout), ran a 12 week 500mg/wk test cycle and ended up settling at 195 lbs. Pretty radical body comp changes over a relative short period of time (about 2.5 years). Of course I got comments galore from everyone, friends, family, coworkers, etc.

In my experience, the people who ask what you’re on or people who make steroid references are typically out of shape / don’t lift or eat properly. So, the best answer is “This is what happens when you eat clean and have consistent, intelligent workouts.” Misleading? Sure, but I’ve had one good friend (5’10, 240lb 30%+ BF) who hopped on the train and lost 40 lbs trying to chase the results I got.

Most people who question your steroid use in real life don’t have anywhere close to the dedication (to lifting or diet) you have, so they believe you that its strict, hard work. The aforementioned friend saw me bringing multiple tupperware containers to work every day, skipping out-to-lunch days or eating healthy when going out, not drinking alcohol, going to the gym daily, etc. and it motivated him. No need to admit steroids / prohormones. Most people don’t understand and are too quick to pass judgement on you.[/quote]

awesome man, i can relate to so much of this, everybody else eats out of a vending machine on breaks, while i pound down 5 eggs. And yes, they dont understand the dedication. Thats funny i also bring all my tuperware to work haha.

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:
I just upped my T from 200mg per week to 200mg 2x a week. I have always trained hard and don’t expect that much gain in size over 10 weeks but if someone would ask, go with" I never got enough protein and started adding some protein powder"

What are you cycling and what has your gains been?[/quote]
Well this is just a summer job while im home from school. But last summer here i was 170 lbs…, and now i am 200. i ran test E for 12 weeks at 500mg. so the last time they all saw me i was 30lbs lighter, that’s why i am getting so many questions.

I will deffinetly stick to saying i train hard and have a good diet.

[quote]jackedup45 wrote:

[quote]PulsedEE wrote:

Most people who question your steroid use in real life don’t have anywhere close to the dedication (to lifting or diet) you have, so they believe you that its strict, hard work. The aforementioned friend saw me bringing multiple tupperware containers to work every day, skipping out-to-lunch days or eating healthy when going out, not drinking alcohol, going to the gym daily, etc. and it motivated him. No need to admit steroids / prohormones. Most people don’t understand and are too quick to pass judgement on you.[/quote]

awesome man, i can relate to so much of this, everybody else eats out of a vending machine on breaks, while i pound down 5 eggs. And yes, they dont understand the dedication. Thats funny i also bring all my tuperware to work haha. [/quote]

I worked an office job and people used to rip it out of me for my lunches being “excessively healthy”

LMAO @ excessive healthy. When our department got a new manager they brought pizza in and here I was eating my salmon and kale. I also bring all my meals to work with me too. I never go out and when I do, its definitely a grilled chicken salad, olive oil and sweetner added to the salad for a lil flavor.

People ask me all the time if I’m on shit (especially after I started TRT), not that I’m a future Mr O, or anything. I just tell them I got with JM about my diet and he bumped up my healthy fats, that a long with the amount of protein I eat is what has helped me. They always stop there because their shitty lean cuisine meal is done cooking in the microwave after that. Morons…

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
“hella sterons bro”[/quote]

I drink roidz by the buckets brah. I even mix it in my purple drank.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

I drink roidz by the buckets brah. I even mix it in my purple drank.[/quote]

i fuckin shower in that shit.

[quote]Mr_Freshnuts wrote:
LMAO @ excessive healthy. When our department got a new manager they brought pizza in and here I was eating my salmon and kale. I also bring all my meals to work with me too. I never go out and when I do, its definitely a grilled chicken salad, olive oil and sweetner added to the salad for a lil flavor.

People ask me all the time if I’m on shit (especially after I started TRT), not that I’m a future Mr O, or anything. I just tell them I got with JM about my diet and he bumped up my healthy fats, that a long with the amount of protein I eat is what has helped me. They always stop there because their shitty lean cuisine meal is done cooking in the microwave after that. Morons… [/quote]
HAHA their lean cusine Is done,that’s funny.Also was going to ask ya freshnuts,Is that your dog In your avi or just a random pic.

I work in a corporate office and 12:00 on the dot theres a line out of the break room for heating up their lean cuisines. Fucking hilarious. Even if theyre too lazy to make food and pack it, we have a cafetaria that makes omelets with free range eggs cooked in your choice of coconut oil, grass fed butter, etc and these people still eat a lean cuisine/vending machine lunch.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

I drink roidz by the buckets brah. I even mix it in my purple drank.[/quote]

hmm dat purple drank, das how lil wayne got so bigz