T Nation

What Are You On?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
Don’t worry bro, you won’t need to because you will know you are recovered. btw I added a research article to that pct thread that really proves my case check it out if you are interested.

Myself right now:

Test enanthate
Tren enanthate
test suspension on training days
and I’ll probably throw back in some O.T again in a little while.
I’m starting my diet soon for the comp in June. - will try and come in this year as shredded as last year, only fuller and at 220.

How do you like the tren enan vs ace?

Last week of my cycle:
1-12 test e 500mg/w
1-5 Dbol 40mg/ed
8-14 Var 50mg/ed

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
I will do.

Unfortunately, I won’t be getting bloodwork done as I have no health insurance. Are you?[/quote]

Living in the UK does have its advantages. I get my blood work done for free, but not all General Practioners in the UK will do this. I’m lucky in that my GP is also a sports doctor who works in athletics, soccer and cycling.

I’ll be getting a baseline reading the week before I start. I normally fast for at least 12 hours before to insure an accurate reading. I then get a test mid- and end-of-cycle to monitor any problems.

[quote]TONEdef wrote:
WideGuy wrote:
I will do.

Unfortunately, I won’t be getting bloodwork done as I have no health insurance. Are you?

Living in the UK does have its advantages. I get my blood work done for free, but not all General Practioners in the UK will do this. I’m lucky in that my GP is also a sports doctor who works in athletics, soccer and cycling.

I’ll be getting a baseline reading the week before I start. I normally fast for at least 12 hours before to insure an accurate reading. I then get a test mid- and end-of-cycle to monitor any problems.

[/quote]

Just make sure you wait at least a few weeks following your ‘week 22’ so we can all see an acurate profile. All the novadex and hcg should be cleared from your system, along with it’s effects for some time before getting the blood work, or the results will be scewed.

Basic:
10 week 500 mg test-e ew
4 week frontload 30mg dbol ed
2mg letro ed

Just finished up first week: no bloat, very little weight gain, some lifts up a little. But I expect dbol to fully kick in, in the next week, I guess thats usual. If I don’t see more results from the dbol soon I’m definitly going to go for a superdrol frontload next cycle, cause I’m all stocked up w/ a shiz load of sd and I know I respond well to it.

-halflife

Now I’m on one shot every other day of a blend containing (per ml):

75mgs of Test Prop
75mgs of Masteron
25mgs of NPP

I’ve been on it for 3 or four days now.

[quote]halflife wrote:
Basic:
10 week 500 mg test-e ew
4 week frontload 30mg dbol ed
2mg letro ed

-halflife[/quote]

Too much letro. Way too much.

This is offtopic, but that is a women in your avatar right juice?

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:
This is offtopic, but that is a women in your avatar right juice?
[/quote]

you have to be kidding!? if you think thats a dude then there is something seriously wrong with your wiring bro…

yes, it is a girl.

Just finished PCT a few weeks ago. Currently on Proviron 50mg a day… going to try using Proviron straight through for 12 months.

Next week start my new cycle:

Test-E
Test-Prop
Deca
Anadrol
DBol
Stanazol
Insulin
T3

(orals on 4 week blocks)

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
Just make sure you wait at least a few weeks following your ‘week 22’ so we can all see an acurate profile. All the novadex and hcg should be cleared from your system, along with it’s effects for some time before getting the blood work, or the results will be scewed.[/quote]

I was unable to obtain the hCG I needed for my PCT. Really gutted as my supplier has never failed me before. Strangely enough I haven’t had anything through from Customs to say they’ve intercepted my package, which makes me think that it’s been knicked by some unscrupulous postal worker. I’ve contacted the supplier who has assured me that the package was sent.

I will have to ask my doctor if he will give me a detailed breakdown of the tests. With previous cycles he has told me if any abnormalities have shown, and whither they are within normal parameters. I’ll see if I can get a copy of the tests. I’ll be happy to post them if he does.

I take it that the process is a little different in the US. P-22, does your doctor give you a printed report on your tests?

[quote]TONEdef wrote:

I was unable to obtain the hCG I needed for my PCT. Really gutted as my supplier has never failed me before. Strangely enough I haven’t had anything through from Customs to say they’ve intercepted my package, which makes me think that it’s been knicked by some unscrupulous postal worker. I’ve contacted the supplier who has assured me that the package was sent.
[/quote]

I’m sure this makes me a horrible person for mentioning it, but I believe Ag-Guys.com has HCG for sale, domestically. Don’t quote me, but I’m reasonably sure this is the case (both that AG-guys has HCG, and that I’m a horrible person for telling you that they do).

I just began my halodrol, plan on running it by the recommended dose of 50 mgs a day (I only plan on doing that the first week, after that I was planning on taking 50 mgs in the morning then another half tab 5 hours later) What do you guys think?

I know, I know “Oral only cycles are lame” “Get some real gear.” This is my first “real” cycle, should I even consider it a real cycle?

Anyways, I was thinking about the dosages, and actually wondered if maybe I did stick with 50 mgs but split up the dosage 25 in the morning and then 25 mgs 5-6 hours later, do you think that would keep a more even plasma level?

u guys make me jealous. i’m running natural for another couple of months.

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
I’m sure this makes me a horrible person for mentioning it, but I believe Ag-Guys.com has HCG for sale, domestically. Don’t quote me, but I’m reasonably sure this is the case (both that AG-guys has HCG, and that I’m a horrible person for telling you that they do).[/quote]

Thanks for the info Anthony. I’m going to hold off just now, in the off-chance that the goods arrive.

And no your not a horrible person.

I need the hCG as I’m trying your PCT regime at the end of my cycle, but I have plenty of time to get some more hCG before PCT begins.

Tone.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I couldn’t find any either.

[quote]dad4 wrote:
I couldn’t find any either.[/quote]

Try www.buy-hcg.com …I thought AG-Guys had it though.