What Are You On?

Up comming cycle.

Anavar 40 mgs ED 1-3 weeks
2 weeks off
Anavar 40 mgs ED 1-2 weeks
3 weeks off
Repeat

Will post more later.

I am fictionally in week 4 of what will end up being a 10 week cycle. Plus taper and stasis.

Week 1 Test Enanthate 600mg
Week 2 Test Enanthate 600mg
Week 3 Test Enanthate 750mg
Week 4 Test Enanthate 900mg
Week 5 Test Enanthate 900mg
Week 6 Test Enanthate 900mg
Week 7 Test Enanthate 900mg
Week 8 Test Enanthate 900mg
Week 9 Test Enanthate 900mg
Week 10 Test Enanthate 900mg

Stasis and taper…
Adex .25ml e3d as needed
Nolva on hand JIC

I ficitionally tried throwing in 40mg Dbol yesterday, and fictionally did not like it. Made me sweat like crazy and lose focus. Didn’t notice any positives from it.

Diet is 5000+ Calories per day
God Food Shakes! (See my thread First Cycle Diet) Training by World1187.

Gains have been phenom so far!

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Heheh, JR your diet sounds SO Canadian :wink:

Your second cycle sounds a bit like my second cycle is going to be, so, as you already know, I’m looking forward to hearing what kind of results you get from that.

Good luck, man.[/quote]

Yeah, I eat pretty traditional. I’ll have a tablespoon of ooligan grease before bed every night too, and that shit is like ultra-mega-super-fat Flameout, lol…

And I’ll be posting up my second cycle results around the beginning of April. You’ll fall in love with tren Cortes…

Jelly

[quote]Jelly Roll wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Heheh, JR your diet sounds SO Canadian :wink:

Your second cycle sounds a bit like my second cycle is going to be, so, as you already know, I’m looking forward to hearing what kind of results you get from that.

Good luck, man.

Yeah, I eat pretty traditional. I’ll have a tablespoon of ooligan grease before bed every night too, and that shit is like ultra-mega-super-fat Flameout, lol…

And I’ll be posting up my second cycle results around the beginning of April. You’ll fall in love with tren Cortes…

Jelly[/quote]

I’m looking forward to my first run with it. a little worried about the sweating etc because i am a sweaty dude to begin with…hypothetically speaking of course.

Sweet thread

my current cycle

800mg test enanthate
50mg dbol daily (begin week 8)
t3 over 3 weeks max dosage 75mcg for 4 days

kcal intake 8000 daily - hence the t3

eating every 2.5 hours, even throughout the night.

Supplements Fish Oil, DHEA, Multi vit/mineral complex.

Weight gain so far after 6 weeks 18lbs, bodyfat down to 7% from 9%, one week left on t3.

This is by far the most enjoyable cycle ever to date for me, and so simple.

Downside, highish blood pressure, having to go to bed at 7:00 every night to compensate for waking to eat so many times.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
What time of day do you do the runs, just curious?[/quote]

Ideally, I would do all my running in the morning. However, with other things tying up my time, I find myself running around 7 or 8 pm.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
What time of day do you do the runs, just curious?

Ideally, I would do all my running in the morning. However, with other things tying up my time, I find myself running around 7 or 8 pm.[/quote]

Ok, damn that's some constitution you must have buddy. I've been doing fasted cardio on the bike, moderate intensity in the morning 3 days a week. It's actually working pretty well, and I will probably go to 5/week soon. I wish I had the stamina you have, especially the good it does your heart when you push the intensity and get that extra contractility ability from it. I may have to just try again at some point, shin splints pop up every now and then and usually just as I get going over 3 miles at a pop, so that's why I kind of gave up on running initially.

It is inspiring to know someone who really kicks ass like that yet still manages to follow a weightlifting regimen, as opposed to just working out and forgoing cardio as a lot do. It's definitely getting me geared up and helping motivate me. 

Anyway, I'm rambling. Thanks buddy.

Don’t flame me for this please, I promise next cycle I am going to ditch the sus and try test E :slight_smile:

10 weeks

wks 1-2 Anabol 50mg ED
wks 3-8 anavar 50 mg ED
wks 9-10 winstrol 50mg ED

wks 1-10 sustanon 250mg EOD

Adex .25mg EOD

PCT Nolva 20mg weeks 12-14

I am running Test 250- a blended test similar to sustanon- 1.5 cc’s every 2 days. I am two weeks in and I’ll run this until mid-June. In mid-May, I’ll add 50mgs/day of dbol until the end of the cycle. I might substitute anadrol for the dbol- but I already have the dbol, so I might just use what I have.

So far, I love this shit. I have put on 8 lbs already and I am eating less than I did off-cycle. I’m hoping to end up at about 290 at the end of the cycle- up from 267 at the beginning.

At the end of the party, I will run three weeks of clomid- 150/day in week one, 100/day in week two, and 50/day in week one- and enough tribulus to choke on.

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
Don’t flame me for this please, I promise next cycle I am going to ditch the sus and try test E :slight_smile:

10 weeks

wks 1-2 Anabol 50mg ED
wks 3-8 anavar 50 mg ED

Adex .25mg EOD

PCT Nolva 20mg weeks 12-14[/quote]

no flames…sust EOD is actually pretty f’n great.

now 10 weeks on orals might get you a few flames.

Summer cycle.Will start as soon as my fat ass can pass our two mile run.

Test cyp:500mg weeks 1-10
Dbol: 30mg weeks 1-4

Second cycle I’ve ever done.My first was test cyp @250mg weeks 1-10 and a very known PH weeks 1-4.I couldn’t get anything else and I wanted something to kick start with.

[quote]BIG_SEXY wrote:

Second cycle I’ve ever done.My first was test cyp @250mg weeks 1-10 and a very known PH weeks 1-4.I couldn’t get anything else and I wanted something to kick start with.[/quote]

Should I run this any different.I have only enough test cyp to run at 500mg for two weeks and 100 dbol tabs @10mg.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
electric_eales wrote:

10 weeks

wks 1-2 Anabol 50mg ED
wks 3-8 anavar 50 mg ED

Adex .25mg EOD

PCT Nolva 20mg weeks 12-14

no flames…sust EOD is actually pretty f’n great.

now 10 weeks on orals might get you a few flames.
[/quote]

Fair enough I see that, to be honest the winstrol was thrown in as after thought becuase I only have 700 mg left over and I thought I would use them up during this cycle, I did not intend to use them when I first planned the cycle, as it turns out I have lost the winstrol anyway (well hidden it and forgotten where) so even if I do find it I will leave it out, thanks for pointing that out

[quote]BIG_SEXY wrote:
BIG_SEXY wrote:

Second cycle I’ve ever done.My first was test cyp @250mg weeks 1-10 and a very known PH weeks 1-4.I couldn’t get anything else and I wanted something to kick start with.

Should I run this any different.I have only enough test cyp to run at 500mg for two weeks and 100 dbol tabs @10mg.[/quote]

No, man, that’s a really good cycle, actually. Have fun with it.

Just about to do my first 50mg shot of Test E on thursday.

This will be the start of my 6 week at 100mg/wk.

Cycle was drastically changed from one time to the next do to a complete change of goals.
wks 1-6 1100mg/wk test E
wks 7-13 300mg/wk 450mg/wk of EQ

Contemplated using a 50mg mast and 50mg test E/wk, but happened to have the enathate on hand and just didnt want to spend any money.

I’m running test-e. 1 ml shots (250mg), one on Wed and one on Sunday. Thinking of tossing in some dbol for the heck of it.

I’m dicking around with orals still. Usually 40mg Dbol and 40mg Var a day. Also 300mcg ghrp-6 pwo and 10iu Humalog pwo. Thinking of doing a real cycle again in the next month or two. A cutter. Somthing like 700mg/wk Test P or suspension
60mg/day Var
50mg/day Proviron
ghrp-6 300mcgED
albuterol as much as I can tolerate a day
would also like to add Tren if I had the money but probably won’t.

8 weeks behind of a 12 weeks protocol:

Wk 1-6 NPP 100 mg EOD
Wk 1-12 Test Prop 150 mg EOD
Wk 7-12 Masteron 100 mg EOD
Wk 1-6 Arimidex 0.5 mg EOD (works well but caused an intolerable joint pain)
3 wk before the end 250 iu HCG EOD for 10 days.

Previous PCT (Nolva & Clomid) was so deep blues and up-hill struggle that I will definitively try test tapering with Prop (100 mg/ml) and Proviron:

Wk 13-16 0.25 ml EOD
Wk 17-18 0.19 ml EOD
Wk 19-20 0.13 ml EOD
Wk 21-22 0.09 ml EOD

Proviron
Wk 13-16 50 mg ED
Wk 18-20 25 mg ED
Wk 21-22 25 mg EOD

Summer cycle will be

Wk 1-16 Test Ena 750 mg
Wk 1-16 EQ 600 mg
Wk 1-16 Proviron 50 mg ED
HCG twice in-between 250 iu for 10 days.

PCT: traditional blues or test tapering depending on how the latter will work for me.