T Nation

What Are You On?

With the forum getting a little boring lately, i thought I’d start another “what are you on” thread.

So, what is everyone running at the moment?

Personally, I am in week one of a 16 weeker. Outlined as follows:

Cycle:
weeks 1-10: 500 mg Test E/wk, 400 mg Deca/wk, 150 mg Test Prop/wk
weeks 1-4: 30 mg D-bol ED
weeks 11-16: 50 mg Winny ED, 150 mg Test Prop EOD

Recovery:
weeks 17-19: 100 mg test prop/week w/ 50 mg clomid ED
weeks 20-23: test prop taper. 75/50/25/10
additional clomid therapy if required.

AI on hand during cycle. Not planning on running it unless needed. Will possibly run HCG from weeks 14-16 @ 250 IU EOD, as it seemed to help at the tail end of my last cycle.

Feel free to post your current or upcoming cycles.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
With the forum getting a little boring lately, i thought I’d start another “what are you on” thread.

So, what is everyone running at the moment?

Personally, I am in week one of a 16 weeker. Outlined as follows:

Cycle:
weeks 1-10: 500 mg Test E/wk, 400 mg Deca/wk, 150 mg Test Prop/wk
weeks 1-4: 30 mg D-bol ED
weeks 11-16: 50 mg Winny ED, 150 mg Test Prop EOD

Recovery:
weeks 17-19: 100 mg test prop/week w/ 50 mg clomid ED
weeks 20-23: test prop taper. 75/50/25/10
additional clomid therapy if required.

AI on hand during cycle. Not planning on running it unless needed. Will possibly run HCG from weeks 14-16 @ 250 IU EOD, as it seemed to help at the tail end of my last cycle.

Feel free to post your current or upcoming cycles.
[/quote]

Hey what’s up JD?

Thanks for starting a cool thread.
I’m going to be running a conservative yet powerful summer cut cycle of test enan/tren enan, at 400/200 a week each respectively. Considering my last cycle of low dose test phenylprop/mast, and how well I did on it, this should kick the crap out of that.

ToneBone

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Well now, I’m certainly not on anything illegal so that means I can run steroids, GH and insulin, HAHAHA!

Seriously though, if I were running anything it would look like this:

750mg/wk test enan
200mg/wk masteron enan
0.25mg arimidex e3d.

10iu GH PWO only.
6-8 iu insulin with breakfast and post training.

Ancilleries include: creatine, BCAA, fish oil, NAC, Q10, vinpocetine, ZMA, GABA, DMAE, HOT-ROX and a selection of high ORAC anti-oxidants.

If I were running this, I might be suffering a bit from abdominal bloat and water retention around the face.

I might also be around 235lbs, with top four abs clearly visible.

I might also be getting up 2 times in the night to consume protein and fat (whey and olive oil shake) also.

It’s also possible that I would be getting comments from my fiancee about how thick my neck is becoming, lol. Good job my girl understands…

Bushy [/quote]

ROFL!

Splendid “potential” cycle Bushy, lol!

I am currently in the middle of a test taper holding steady at about 242. My next cycle will start in June and will look like this.

Week 1-12: Test E 500mg/week
Week 1-12: Mast E 200mg/week
Week 1-12: Tren E 300mg/week
Week 1-6 : Tbol 50mg/day

Running .25mg/day adex and B-6 for duration.
On hand: Caber/Nolv/Letro

I hope to cut down to 235 with bodyfat in the single digits.

No AAS for me at the moment but some other goodies:

100mcg PegMGF E3D Bilaterally Spot injected
200mcg GHRP-6 ED Split into 3 shots 50mcg AM/ 100mcg PWO/ 50mcg PM
10iu Slin PWO, 6iu AM non workout days following workout days

Basics: Fish Oils, BCAA’s, Triflex, Vinpocetine, Aniracetam, HOT-ROX, Creatine, Glutamine, Bacopa, Vit-D, Vit-C, Superfood

HGH - ~35iu per week subcutaneous; PWO split to 10iu EOD
Insulin (Humalin-R) - 3iu upon waking; 4iu with PWO shake
Fish oil - 12g ED (with 4 being Flameout)
BCAA - 10g peri-workout

2050 kcal/day using a 45/45/10 macronutrient breakdown (protein/fat/carbs).

4 cardio days per week (3, 5, 7 mile runs; 1 sprint day [60:120 method] )

Still following my regular lifting routine, low reps-high volume.

Only true concern at the moment is shedding fat while maintaining size (hardened muscularity) and cardiovascular agility.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
BCAA - 10g peri-workout

Only true concern at the moment is shedding fat while maintaining size (hardened muscularity) and cardiovascular agility.[/quote]

Damned impressive work ethic here. Jesus H., that's amazing Contrl. What time of day do you do the runs, just curious? It's great seeing what all of you guys run and what you accomplish as a result of intelligent supplementation and training and discipline. I'm trying to catch up to the dust you all leave behind, lol.

Wish I would have been able to know or hang around some of you back when I was younger, but at least I'm benefiting from our internet friendship now.

Thanks JD, and thanks to all of you guys who have the patience and smarts to have aquired all of your vast experience over the years, and be able to share it unselfishly amongst the rest of us here like myself.

Awesome!

ToneBone

Contrl wrote:
BCAA - 10g peri-workout

Only true concern at the moment is shedding fat while maintaining size (hardened muscularity) and cardiovascular agility.

I was wondering why you would only run 3-4iu of insulin. Then I realised that 10% of 2050 is 205calories from carbs per day. Assuming a 10g /iu rule for insulin, and 4cal/g from carbs, you’re still ‘overdoing’ the insulin (only by 1-2 iu).

Very curious to know how is this working out for you?
[/quote]
Very good question, Bushy. I unfortunately come from a long line of people with comparatively low insulin sensitivity. I initially experimented with a dosage on the lower end (the standard 10% rule) and found it slightly insufficient, so this time around I increased it just enough to now notice better results than last.

[quote]
Also just to check… No AAS with this, just the GH and slin?

Bushy[/quote]

Yes, unfortunately I will be undergoing long, rigorous and time-consuming military training which, for a period of 8 weeks, won’t allow me sufficient time to properly administer AAS adequately enough to maintain proper blood concentration. I’m still hoping to continue my current GH/slin combo, unless the situation dictates otherwise. But if I come to find my daily schedule more forgiving, I may consider adding an AAS.

I’m in somewhat of the same boat as Contrl as many of you already know.

Currently on my last week of cycle, then will run 100mg for 4 weeks, followed by a 5 week taper. Then I’ll be natty till the end of the summer.

I ran 4.5 miles in the rain this morning. And it wasn’t that horrible except at first. I guess “runner’s high” still helps me.

World

I’m into week 10 of a 12 week cycle.

Weeks 1-12: Test-Enanthate 500mg/week
Weeks 1-3: Test-Propionate 150/100/50mg/week
Weeks 1-8: Tren-Acetate 350mg/week
Weeks 10-12: Stanozolol 350mg/week
Aromasin 6.25mg/ED
Taper for PCT.

No idea how many kcals I’m eating. I think I eat pretty good though. Salmon everyday, moose, deer, cod, crab, clams and oysters for protein. Oats, buckwheat, squash, rice, and lots of fruit and vegetables for carbohydrates.

No supplements.

Training:
Monday, AM-weightlifting, PM-kickboxing and grappling.
Tuesday, AM-conditioning (strongman stuff, sprints, wrestling stuff, or longer runs, it changes everytime).
Wednesday, AM-conditioning, PM-kickboxing and grappling.
Thursday, AM-conditioning.
Friday, AM-weightlifting, PM-judo.
Saturday, PM-MMA.

My training schedule will slow down considerably when I’m off. That’s all I can think of at the moment.

Jelly

Great thread, juice.

I’m currently finishing up my taper. I feel pretty much completely recovered right now in the forth week of my taper (after 5 weeks of stasis), so I will take one more shot of 20mgs enth and that will be that.

I purposely cut weight recently because I needed to get my face leaned out for the two commercials I was doing. That’s finished and I’m holding at a steady 215, which is still 17 lbs heavier than my starting weight of 198.

After I get back to Japan from a short trip to San Diego in two weeks, I’ll begin my next cycle, which should look something as follows.

Week 1-8 Test Prop____90mgED (630mgEW)
Week 1-6 Tri-Tren______50mgED (350mgEW)
Week 3-5 Dbol________40mgED

Have adex on hand (and based upon my last cycle, I will probably need it) and will start with B6 if I have problems with tren gyno. If that doesn’t work, next step will be bromo or caber. Will do a standard Nolva PCT because I want to go back on cycle about 2 months after this next one is over and hopefully that cycle will bring me up to par for my first bodybuilding show. We’ll see. Japan is notoriously racist and it is possible I may not be able to join because I’m not Japanese, but I’m going to shoot for it in the meantime.

Goals for the next cycle are to increase the size of my arms, chest and calves while cutting down to 7-8% BF.

Heheh, JR your diet sounds SO Canadian :wink:

Your second cycle sounds a bit like my second cycle is going to be, so, as you already know, I’m looking forward to hearing what kind of results you get from that.

Good luck, man.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
I purposely cut weight recently because I needed to get my face leaned out for the two commercials I was doing. [/quote]

I hope you gave a shout out to god, your momma, Contrl, and all 'dem back in Cell Block D.

I am not on cycle…just started the velocity diet to try to lean out (currently on day 2).

I am considering starting the cycle into the 7th week once the transition is done to keep results coming and start bringing some of the muscle lost back.

cycle would look like this if it does happen

W 1-8 test prop 100mg EOD
W 1-8 tren ace 100mg EOD
W 1-8 mast prop 50mg EOD
W 1-8 HCG 250iu 2x/w
W 9-11 Nolva and Clomid

FG

[quote]Contrl wrote:
Cortes wrote:
I purposely cut weight recently because I needed to get my face leaned out for the two commercials I was doing.

I hope you gave a shout out to god, your momma, Contrl, and all 'dem back in Cell Block D.[/quote]

You know dis!

im currently on week 5 of:
weeks 1-16: 1g Test C/wk
weeks 8-16: 100 mg winny ED
weeks 10-16: 50 mg Proviron ED

gaining some muscle as i cut down for my second show.

Well now, I’m certainly not on anything illegal so that means I can run steroids, GH and insulin, HAHAHA!

Seriously though, if I were running anything it would look like this:

750mg/wk test enan
200mg/wk masteron enan
0.25mg arimidex e3d.

10iu GH PWO only.
6-8 iu insulin with breakfast and post training.

Ancilleries include: creatine, BCAA, fish oil, NAC, Q10, vinpocetine, ZMA, GABA, DMAE, HOT-ROX and a selection of high ORAC anti-oxidants.

If I were running this, I might be suffering a bit from abdominal bloat and water retention around the face.

I might also be around 235lbs, with top four abs clearly visible.

I might also be getting up 2 times in the night to consume protein and fat (whey and olive oil shake) also.

It’s also possible that I would be getting comments from my fiancee about how thick my neck is becoming, lol. Good job my girl understands…

Bushy [/quote]

So this would have theoretically been the continuation of your gh burst cycle to try and permanently recomp your physique? Hypothetically, how do you think that would have gone so far?