What Are You Listening To?

What songs are you listening to right now? As for me i really am into the new modest mouse song - missed the boat and against me - thrash unreal

Well, I just saw Silverchair last week, so their latest album has been on my mp3 player all week.

That and any heavy, upbeat rock.

The six cd’s that have been loaded in the rides changer this past week are:

Tom Petty’s Greatest hits

Metallica Load

U2 Zooropa

Justin Timberlake Justified (I know, I know, and I don’t care, I like it)

The Donnie Darko Soundtrack

The Who Who’s next

I will load a fresh batch in this weekend.

D

My entire hard drive on shuffle, in a whatever mood, satisfied with the week and ready for the weekend =] Somehow I doubt I’ll get through it all…

Infectious Hospital Waste by Demolition Hammer, and Babykiller by Devourment right afterwards.

I was analizing a bit ago two new songs of Metallica, Vulturus and the other I don’t know how’s it called, I like Zyklon, really heavy stuff, which has been what I’ve been listening these last days.

Currently hurricane by Bob Dylan and before that Superstition by Stevie Wonder??

I’m heading out to eat and then a titty bar soon though, so what ever they are playing i guess.

As I Lay Dying - An Ocean Between Us (new album is fucking AMAZING)
Dimmu Borgir - In Sorte Diaboli
Amon Amarth - With Oden On Our Side
KillSwitch Engage - The End of Heartache
All That Remains - The Fall of Ideals
Destroy The Runner - Saints
Dimmu Borgir - Death Cult Armageddon

That’s it recently.

Gatesoftanhauser Check out The Killing Tree. It’s the vocalist from Rise Againsts old band.

Anyway the new Public Enemy - Harder Than You Think. The shit.

New PE

Here at school all I’ve heard are “To the left, to the left, to the left, to the right…” and “Superman”