What Are You Giving Up for Lent?

Hey guys… As we all know Lent is coming up and i just wanted to check in to see what everyone will be giving up for lent.

For me, i think instead of giving up something i will dedicate at least one day for eat something unhealthy, i rarely get out of my healthy eating lifestyle and need to learn to enjoy life and what God has given us. So i hope these for days will help me achieve it…

Post What your giving up for lent!

I’m going to give up reading crappy religious threads.

Damn it. I was going to say “religion” but someone beat me to something like that.

[quote]Serd wrote:
Hey guys… As we all know Lent is coming up and i just wanted to check in to see what everyone will be giving up for lent.

For me, i think instead of giving up something i will dedicate at least one day for eat something unhealthy, i rarely get out of my healthy eating lifestyle and need to learn to enjoy life and what God has given us. So i hope these for days will help me achieve it…

Post What your giving up for lent! [/quote]

The dude was crucified for you, and as a show of support you’re going to eat Twinkies and HoHos? That seems like a fair deal.

[quote]vroom wrote:
I’m going to give up reading crappy religious threads.[/quote]

I’ll second that!

I’m gonna give up benching and do push presses.

forced sodomy

Hmmmm…lent is not in the Bible…

I won’t ride my dinosaur.

I give up being tolerant of gays. Cause God hates The Gay.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
I give up being tolerant of gays. Cause God hates The Gay.[/quote]

Not at all, Homosexuality, Adultery, Fornication, Bestiallity are all sexual sins.

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
I give up being tolerant of gays. Cause God hates The Gay.

Not at all, Homosexuality, Adultery, Fornication, Bestiallity are all sexual sins.[/quote]

But man I love fornicating. Although I was never down with beastiallity…get some of those Texas fellas up in here and they can let us know :wink:

I thought Texans were an “all in the family” type… or is that elsewhere?

[quote]vroom wrote:
But man I love fornicating. Although I was never down with beastiallity…get some of those Texas fellas up in here and they can let us know :wink:

I thought Texans were an “all in the family” type… or is that elsewhere?[/quote]

Maybe Canada?

Do you have family in Texas btm?

[quote]vroom wrote:
Do you have family in Texas btm?[/quote]

Kinda yes, kinda no. They are not from there. Retired folks. They winter there.

[quote]vroom wrote:

I thought Texans were an “all in the family” type… or is that elsewhere?[/quote]

vroom,

Speaking of Texas what happened to rainjack?

Did you finally find out where he lives?

Ahhhhhh…