What Are You Eating?

haha They call a Grow! bar a take 5. Its like when I pour my protien shake into a water bottle and take it to school for in between class. I tell people its milk just so they leave me alone. I forgot the other day i started to add ground flax to it, and when i told them it was milk the girl just looked at the flax meal floating around and almost threw up. Fun stuff.

Yeah people always ask what Grow! is and I’m all like “steroids duhhhh”, and one time my buddy asked me “If I take this shit… will I get huge?”, I was like “Sure thing”, and he’s all like " Leme put soma th is stuff in a baggy and take it home with me". Good times man…

Fedorov:
My first question would be “what are you eating?” I guess my answer would depend on what I’m actually eating at the time. Maybe what you are eating really is weird. I’ve found that some people really do eat weird shit- You can just google “skat” to learn that. If they ask you why you’re eating it, just tell them. Maybe they really are interested and think that you know something that could help them.

When I was younger, I used to think being a smartass all the time was funny. Now that I’m older and know everything, I realize that sometimes people really want a straight answer and don’t appreciate a smartass response all the time. Of course, there is a time and a place for it, like when you’ve explained what you’re eating and why and they try to tell you that you’re stupid.

DB

Had a woman stop me on the beach one day while on vacation and ask me, among other questions, “What do you eat?” My first instinct was to say “Any fuckin’ thing I want 'cause I work out regularly”. But in a very uncharacteristic moment I was polite and actually began to tell her the truth. As I watched her eyes glaze over, I realized that she wanted me to say something like “I only eat green pomegranates and mouse livers” or “I take this magic pill and I can eat cheesecake all day long”. People don’t want the truth - the truth is too hard.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Fedorov:
My first question would be “what are you eating?” I guess my answer would depend on what I’m actually eating at the time. Maybe what you are eating really is weird. I’ve found that some people really do eat weird shit- You can just google “skat” to learn that. If they ask you why you’re eating it, just tell them. Maybe they really are interested and think that you know something that could help them.

When I was younger, I used to think being a smartass all the time was funny. Now that I’m older and know everything, I realize that sometimes people really want a straight answer and don’t appreciate a smartass response all the time. Of course, there is a time and a place for it, like when you’ve explained what you’re eating and why and they try to tell you that you’re stupid.

DB[/quote]

Maybe I’ll give that a shot.

Usually, you can tell people are no longer interested when they avoid eye contact or change the subject.

I eat lots of tuna, the mercury levels on my blood are probably very high =\

Heh, yeah, and if it happens to you a lot, you are really boring the hell out of your coworkers and friends with your dietary evangelism.

I used to eat some realy strange stuff and the guys at work would ask why. Stuff like tune with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, peaches, protein shakes ect.
Then again if it wasn’t Captain Morgan and a pizza, to them it was strange.

Is it just Pittsburgh, or does everywhere else throw french fries and melted cheese on a perfectly good chicken or steak salad?

I’m trying that new Whey to Grow!