What Are You Eating?

I’ll kick this thread off with a strange but tasty creation.

2 Cups Liquid Egg Whites
2 TBSP Natural PB
Cinnamon, Splenda, & Walden Farms’ Calorie Free Syrup

I know it sounds horrible, but it tastes good to me! I can’t take credit for it though, I saw Wake over at IM singing it’s praises and I decided to take the leap. In the future I might experiment by throwing some protein powder in there.

What am I eating right now?

Honestly, I’m eating out of a tub of Breyer’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream with some chips on the side.

There’s a fat guy inside of you just dying to get out, isn’t there?

I just had some lean ground beef and spinach, topped with fat free Swiss.

[quote]esk221 wrote:

2 Cups Liquid Egg Whites
2 TBSP Natural PB

I know it sounds horrible, but it tastes good to me! I can’t take credit for it though, I saw Wake over at IM singing it’s praises and I decided to take the leap. In the future I might experiment by throwing some protein powder in there. [/quote]

What exactly do you do with this? Do you stick it in a blender and eat it raw?

I’m actually starving right now. It’s not a cleanse or something crazy like that. I’m on the Warrior Diet. I have a little more “hunting” to do before I “earn” my nightly feeding frenzy.

[quote]esk221 wrote:

2 Cups Liquid Egg Whites
2 TBSP Natural PB

I know it sounds horrible, but it tastes good to me! I can’t take credit for it though, I saw Wake over at IM singing it’s praises and I decided to take the leap. In the future I might experiment by throwing some protein powder in there. [/quote]

Did you see OctoberGirls Thread Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness on powdered PB? Although a lot of the fat is removed, perhaps the convenience will make it worthwhile…

http://www.amazon.com/Bell-Plantation-Powdered-Peanut-Butter/dp/B0029AG878/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=gourmet-food&qid=1242773774&sr=8-1

Pancakes, eggs n milk

eat it every night lately

[quote]FIUPanther07 wrote:
esk221 wrote:

2 Cups Liquid Egg Whites
2 TBSP Natural PB

I know it sounds horrible, but it tastes good to me! I can’t take credit for it though, I saw Wake over at IM singing it’s praises and I decided to take the leap. In the future I might experiment by throwing some protein powder in there.

What exactly do you do with this? Do you stick it in a blender and eat it raw?
[/quote]

Nope, cooked it up like normal.

Just had some lean ground turkey, more spinach, and spicy mustard!

Ground beef patty, extra sharp cheddar, avocado slices, all topped with a fried egg and smothered in Frank’s Red Hot.

[quote]esk221 wrote:

I just had some lean ground beef and spinach, topped with fat free Swiss. [/quote]

Yeah. I’ve lost all focus on my cutting agenda as of late. For the past few weeks (since Easter) I’ve been pigging out every other night and some times all day. I get bloated and hold lots of water retention but that all leaves. I put some fat on but not much. I think I do it all the time, because I’m getting away with it.

homemade whole wheat spinach pizza with bbq’d chicken breast on it mmmmmm

about to eat a 6 egg omelet topped with sauteed zuchini and ketchup yum yum

splenda can kiss my arse

[quote]elusive wrote:
esk221 wrote:

I just had some lean ground beef and spinach, topped with fat free Swiss.

Yeah. I’ve lost all focus on my cutting agenda as of late. For the past few weeks (since Easter) I’ve been pigging out every other night and some times all day. I get bloated and hold lots of water retention but that all leaves. I put some fat on but not much. I think I do it all the time, because I’m getting away with it.[/quote]

Ah well, I’m quite the glutton on my refeeds. I do eat obnoxiously clean Monday through Saturday though. I can only do so much damage in six hours (as appointed my Skip) too.

Oh yeah - 2 Scoops Vanilla Metabolic Drive, 1TBSP Natural PB, and psyllium husk powder.

Just finished my whey + milk + flax seeds + a little of oat meal

canned chicken, canned tuna, chicken breast, lean ground meat, egg whites, ham, salad, cucumbers, and celery.

Got to love the Rapid Fat loss diet!!

[quote]esk221 wrote:

I just had some lean ground beef and spinach, topped with fat free Swiss. [/quote]

Ground buffalo here. I went with some cheddar cheese on top and spinach beneath. But I also add my favorite veggie topping for meet: grape tomatoes and onions. Some mango on the side.

I slice the grape tomatoes up and burn them when I cook the meat on high, then I take the meat off and add some pepper and let them cook on medium before throwing the meat back on to finish it. So it ends up this crispy, delicious topping with this awesome texture that melts in your mouth.

[quote]ndiddy85 wrote:
canned chicken, canned tuna, chicken breast, lean ground meat, egg whites, ham, salad, cucumbers, and celery.

Got to love the Rapid Fat loss diet!![/quote]

You too huh? Try the low carb/low fat protein pancakes.

1/2c egg whites
1 1/4 scoops Casein
1/3c water

Cook them on a lightly oiled pan…can add some natty PB if you like (mini cheat meal).

Otherwise it’s jumbo shrimp, broccoli, chicken breast, tuna…

[quote]phatkins187 wrote:
ndiddy85 wrote:

Got to love the Rapid Fat loss diet!!

You too huh? Try the low carb/low fat protein pancakes.

1/2c egg whites
1 1/4 scoops Casein
1/3c water

Cook them on a lightly oiled pan…can add some natty PB if you like (mini cheat meal).

Otherwise it’s jumbo shrimp, broccoli, chicken breast, tuna…[/quote]

Might have to try the pancakes if I buy any protein powder in the near future, the food that keeps me sane minus the weekly carb-up and cheat meals is my daily pre-bed meal, 1 cup of cottage cheese (Knudsens) with slpenda and cinnamon (heaven I tell you).