What Are You Eating Right Now?

A couple chicken breasts and a natural peanut butter sandwich on some whole grain wheat.

Fried chicken and gravy.

It’s saucy. clap clap

6 oz chicken breast with 30 grams tomato sauce and 30 grams feta cheese , washed down with fish oils
16 ounces steamed broccoli with 2 tbsp EVOO and some Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy

raw almonds
yes, boring

Monster Burrito bowl from Chipotle. 1,400 kal of pure heaven.

6 egg whites, 3 whole eggs, 50g of cooked brown rice, 1 litre of whole milk.

[quote]proxy wrote:
Avocado wrote:
proxy wrote:
Squash in tamarind coconut sauce with brown rice and chicken. Coconut-almond-raisin-banana-oatmeal- flaxseed/almondmeal cookie to follow. Partay!

Fuck you.

That sounds so good. Where the hell is my All-kindsa-shit-in-here cookie? eh?

Just to make myself quit pouting I’m making some 0 carb crepes with whipped cream (add splenda), cinnamon and 100% cocoa chocolate syrup (2g fiber, 2g protein, 0g sugar/starch, 3g fat/TBSP).

So ha! delicious cookie eater!

-chris

The recipe still needs major refinements, but since you asked so nicely…

Tell you what, go toss 2T butter, an omega egg, and a good spoon each blackstrap molasses and honey and a schmooshed banana together in a bowl.

In another bowl, throw in some ground flax, a few flours like almond, buckwheat, rye and wheat bran in a bowl with a tsp of baking powder and baking soda.

Mix together wet+dry ingredients and throw all caution to the wind; then add oats, dried fruits/nuts/seeds of choice, fresh grated coconut…whatever makes your skirt fly up. Bake at 375F for 8 minutes. It’s all about the under-baking and don’t let anyone, even your Gramma tell you otherwise![/quote]

It is obvious why you are the ruler of this land. A single samurai tear rolls at your generosity… Good thing it’s my carb up day! weeeeee!

-chris

1oz. chicken breast, bran flakes w/almond milk, 1/2 cup pomegranate juice, and prunes

Spare ribs with broccoli slaw and some left over taco bell from earlier. And milk, of course.

water.

[quote]proxy wrote:
Oops, accidental double post.

Claire, I’ll trade you a cookie for all of your max lift numbers.
Deal??[/quote]

Very tempting!

No longer a cheat day so kashi blueberry waffle w/0 calorie blueberry syrup and calorie countdown chocolate milk

Twice baked potato with no fat sour cream and a can of tuna.

I’m not eating this right now but rather this morning. Here’s a great smoothie for the morning when you forget to set your alarm and your in a hurry.

1 cup blueberries
1 cup strawberries
1/2 cup non-fat plain yogurt
1/2 cup 2% or less milk
1 scoop chocalate Metabolic Drive
ice

Total calories = about 340

If your trying to build some mass, throw in a bannana and another scoop of Metabolic Drive and you got yourself a 540 calorie meal replacement that will fill you up nicely till your next feeding. It tastes amazing and should satisfy any sweet cravings you have as it tastes like a dessert.

Right now I’m making for dinner:
Crabcakes made with mashed smoked sweet potato
Black beans and ham
Mixed green salad with vinegarette dressing

Last night we had the same thing, except I spread roasted red pepper sauce under the crabcakes,
Sylvia’s field peas and snaps
Mixed green salad.

I can’t remember the last time I had a crabcake. Not fair. :frowning:

[quote]POM wrote:
I can’t remember the last time I had a crabcake. Not fair. :([/quote]

Learn to cook and you will never want for a food again.

http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,181,156174-230193,00.html

Substitute baked (or better yet smoked) sweet potato for bread crumbs and use bacon fat instead of butter to saute them

Sundried tomato/feta stuffed chicken breast and spinach salad with guava, avocado, red pepper, pumpkin seeds and a tahini vinaigrette. Kefir with fruit for dessert. YES!

Just had my first Metabolic Drive Complete shake and it was fucking amazing. If you haven’t tried this stuff, you are missing the hell out.

5 oz. roasted leg of lamb, green beans, spinach, with some pinjur (roasted red peppers, eggplant, and tomatoes with a little sunflower oil, salt pepper, garlic, and hot peppers). Prijatno!

[quote]POM wrote:
1oz. chicken breast, bran flakes w/almond milk, 1/2 cup pomegranate juice, and prunes[/quote]

1oz!? that’s one bite.