What Are You Eating Right Now?

So, what’s everyone eating at the moment?

Here it’s scrambled eggs, a BLT with lots of bacon (oatmeal bread), the last of the pumpkin pie from Thanksgiving, and some whole milk to wash it down.

PIZZA!!! (cheat meal)

chicken breast, green veggies, mixed nuts, and Flameout for a quick snack.

up next is ham steak with cheese, a hard boiled egg, brocolli, and some walnuts for omega 3’s…more fish oil also.

then pre bed is Metabolic Drive pudding with either almond butter or peanut butter as an appetizer

I’m cutting - so turkey breast and cherry tomatoes, with a whey+broccoli+pb shake. That’s it :frowning:

Right on, what a cool little thread Brant.

I’m tossing down a nice sized red leaf lettuce salad, with tomatoe, cucumber, albacore tuna, sunflower seeds and 0 carb creamy caesar dressing. Yum. Cutting down a bit like you Dave.

ToneBone

Squash in tamarind coconut sauce with brown rice and chicken. Coconut-almond-raisin-banana-oatmeal- flaxseed/almondmeal cookie to follow. Partay!

[quote]proxy wrote:
Squash in tamarind coconut sauce with brown rice and chicken. Coconut-almond-raisin-banana-oatmeal- flaxseed/almondmeal cookie to follow. Partay![/quote]

I want the cookie.

I am eating a chocolate chip muffin:)

reheated taco meat (beef), refried beans, and spinach.

Jennie-O ground turkey cooked in coconut oil and lots of barbecue sauce. With a big side of steamed vegetables. And a handful of fish oil pills.

[quote]proxy wrote:
Squash in tamarind coconut sauce with brown rice and chicken. Coconut-almond-raisin-banana-oatmeal- flaxseed/almondmeal cookie to follow. Partay![/quote]

Fuck you.

That sounds so good. Where the hell is my All-kindsa-shit-in-here cookie? eh?

Just to make myself quit pouting I’m making some 0 carb crepes with whipped cream (add splenda), cinnamon and 100% cocoa chocolate syrup (2g fiber, 2g protein, 0g sugar/starch, 3g fat/TBSP).

So ha! delicious cookie eater!

-chris

[quote]Avocado wrote:

Just to make myself quit pouting I’m making some 0 carb crepes with whipped cream (add splenda), cinnamon and 100% cocoa chocolate syrup (2g fiber, 2g protein, 0g sugar/starch, 3g fat/TBSP).

-chris[/quote]

How do you make 0-carb crepes and 100% cocoa chocolate syrup?

Currently: white rice, thai veggies, chicken breast. Boring.

[quote]Avocado wrote:
proxy wrote:
Squash in tamarind coconut sauce with brown rice and chicken. Coconut-almond-raisin-banana-oatmeal- flaxseed/almondmeal cookie to follow. Partay!

Fuck you.

That sounds so good. Where the hell is my All-kindsa-shit-in-here cookie? eh?

So ha! delicious cookie eater!

-chris[/quote]

The recipe still needs major refinements, but since you asked so nicely…

Tell you what, go toss 2T butter, an omega egg, and a good spoon each blackstrap molasses and honey and a schmooshed banana together in a bowl.

In another bowl, throw in some ground flax, a few flours like almond, buckwheat, rye and wheat bran in a bowl with a tsp of baking powder and baking soda.

Mix together wet+dry ingredients and throw all caution to the wind; then add oats, dried fruits/nuts/seeds of choice, fresh grated coconut…whatever makes your skirt fly up. Bake at 375F for 8 minutes. It’s all about the under-baking and don’t let anyone, even your Gramma tell you otherwise!

I’m eating a bag of crunchy cheetos

Oops, accidental double post.

Claire, I’ll trade you a cookie for all of your max lift numbers.
Deal??

I am having a breakfast shake, two scoops whey, 1cup blueberries, 1/2cup papaya, 3/4’s cup of oats…

the cookie sounds awesome!

Cottage cheese and a chocalate Metabolic Drive shake.

14oz of strip steak, with 2 oz of olive oil and peppercorns on top…greenbeans too!

Bourbon and water.

Last Meal of the day for me.

10oz turkey, some natty pb, milk, handful of almonds and some fish oil.

Low Carb Metabolic Drive shake(banana) with orange metamucil. Nothing cool compared to what everyone else is having.