What are These!!!

they are small and blue with BP stamped on one side and on the other side 10.

cubes?

Stanozol 10 mg tabs. They are known as Winstrol. at least that’s what the interweb tells me.

Now that I think about it could these and the A-50’s I have be bogus knockoffs.

I say that because I have been searching the intranet and saw a pic of BD A-50’s with a BD on one side, Mine say BP

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
Stanozol 10 mg tabs. They are known as Winstrol. at least that’s what the interweb tells me.[/quote]

all the winny tabs i have seen on line are yellow or pink.

I looked into the S10. they’re a yellow square pill, so that’s probably not what you’re looking for. sorry for the misinformation.

“That’s what the interweb tell you” ehhhhh?

yeah i hear it’s incredibly reliable. oh wait.

I got some 5mg Naposim d-bol also that I am now wondering about as well.They look just like some pics of A-50 I have seen, Mainly anapolon.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
they are small and blue with BP stamped on one side and on the other side 10.[/quote]

I would guess they are dbol. I had some pink ones very similar to those. Same indent. 10mg is a very common dbol dose. Blue is a super common color for dbol tabs too. Its a guess but from my experience I’ll go with dbol

[quote]saps wrote:
horsepuss wrote:
they are small and blue with BP stamped on one side and on the other side 10.

I would guess they are dbol. I had some pink ones very similar to those. Same indent. 10mg is a very common dbol dose. Blue is a super common color for dbol tabs too. Its a guess but from my experience I’ll go with dbol[/quote]

I would also guess ug dbol
I have had some like this several years back
but its near impossible to tell from this stand point.

Might be 10mg tabs of oxandrolone from Balkan Pharmaceuticals.

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
Might be 10mg tabs of oxandrolone from Balkan Pharmaceuticals.

[/quote]

Yeah Im almost certain they are from Balkan as the dbol I was gifted by a member here were from Balkan with the aforementioned BP on one side. My dbol were pink although at this point color could change