What are Some Funny TV Shows?

Recently I’ve been searching for some funny TV shows to watch.

My type of humour is along the lines of South Park, Kenny Vs Spenny, Seinfeld, Simpsons, Futurama, Arrested Development, Family Guy, etc.

I watched some Curb your Enthusiasm but really didn’t dig it that much, maybe it is more suited to a US audience.

If anyone could make some suggestions on some funny shows it would be great, cheers.

The office is funny.

Sunny in Philly, Aqua teen hunger force, Southpark,

x2 on its always sunny…just make sure u give it a few episodes then youll be hooked

if you like sarcasm and shit being told how it is, try Rescue Me

Thanks dudes, I’ll check em out.

Also, I thoroughly recommend Sealab 2021 if anybody hasn’t seen it.

I hate The Family Guy so much. I’ve never been able to identify a plot in any of the epidodes I’ve ever watched.

Two and half men epic! show

I personally think Family Guy is hilarious, there is no plot, and every joke is based off a tangent, but it still makes me laugh my ass off.

[quote]belligerent wrote:
I hate The Family Guy so much. I’ve never been able to identify a plot in any of the epidodes I’ve ever watched.[/quote]

Maybe you’re watching a different show. Family Guy is quite funny, even if the jokes are completely random, childish, and overused.

I like how I meet your mother and The Big Bang theory but then again I like sitcoms. Squidbillies is pretty good, Robot Chicken.

Only fools and horses

Three’s Company

I hate The Family Guy so much. I’ve never been able to identify a plot in any of the epidodes I’ve ever watched.[/quote]

seen this?

I hate when people hate on Family Guy.
Beavis and Butthead reruns are on mtv2 every now and then.
That 70’s Show (it wasn’t funny once Eric Foreman left)

sanford and son, bitch!

Black Books

[quote]dday wrote:
I like how I meet your mother and The Big Bang theory but then again I like sitcoms. Squidbillies is pretty good, Robot Chicken.[/quote]

Good call DDay … Big Bang Theory is great … I love that show

I think 30 Rock is hilarious if you like parodies … It’s Always Sunny is a classic show, the newest one “The Gang Takes a Road Trip” is fucking hilarious. My gf even liked that one.

Someone mentioned Rescue Me. YES! That show is great. Denis Leary’s character is awesome …

Worst Week is pretty good too … I catch most of these from On Demand … if you find yourself with nothing to do I suggest going into the TV Shows on on demand and just watch one you haven’t seen before. You might be pleasantly surprised. That’s how I discovered Burn Notice. Great show, and it’ll make ya laugh as well…

I find it irritating as well. Seems so contrived.

[quote]holden36 wrote:
belligerent wrote:
I hate The Family Guy so much. I’ve never been able to identify a plot in any of the epidodes I’ve ever watched.

seen this?
- YouTube [/quote]

Not even funny. Contrived.

Wait… this is your FIRST post? Hah! YOU’RE a sheep!