T Nation

What are signs of high testosterone?

[quote]ChocolateChips wrote:
^[/quote]

To begin with, being the opposite of your (OP’s) current, and likely, future self.

Quite simply, you’ll feel like a God. I know because I suffered from low testosterone for several months after running a cycle of PH’s without a proper PCT (stupid I know). But my doctor gave me some clomid a few months back and my levels jumped from 153ng/dl to 997ng/dl!

Energy skyrocketed, confidence, motivation, concentration, basically just a get sheet done type of attitude.

Hard to explain really, but you should check out my low testosterone diary on my site: http://how2gainmusclefast.com/

This is going to sound like a troll post, but since I’ve focused on compound lifts, my body hair grows back twice as fast as before. I have no clue if that’s higher T but I find it strange. Could be the added protein and fat too I guess.

In the past I took a sup called t-bomb 2 and experienced 2x as stink BO. Crazy shit right there.

Kicking ass?

Getting a blood test back with over 1000 ng/dl

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
Kicking ass?[/quote]

and/or taking names…

[quote]aeyogi wrote:
Getting a blood test back with over 1000 ng/dl[/quote]

from a supplement, trt, or natty?

you can’t just tell. The biggest strongest guy at my gym cant grow any facial hair, high-T guys can be timid or super tall. lots of people don’t fit the stereotypes you just have to know your blood test results.

Depending on its balance with other hormones, a good deal of acne on the chest and back (so-called “backne”, the absolute best kind).

HIGH ENERGY, MOTIVATED, HORNY, CONFIDENT

generally leaner and more muscular, confident, energetic etc… maybe some acne if they are genetically inclined in that direction

whoever said hairy is fucking retarded lol

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
generally leaner and more muscular, confident, energetic etc… maybe some acne if they are genetically inclined in that direction

whoever said hairy is fucking retarded lol [/quote]

Funny, my body hair grows faster when my levels are up (tested and/or dosages)…
But I also get less cranky. I have never been blessed with too high though.

Wanting to put your dick in everything that moves

“Wanting to put your dick in everything that moves”

That must include Farm Animals…you need therapy.

Haha

[quote]The Greek wrote:
Wanting to put your dick in everything that moves[/quote]