What Are "Normal" Testosterone Ranges for a 28-Year Old?

@systemlord sir I don’t have sensitive e2 test in my country . I have male boobs . Sir how can I get my estrogen levels checked ?

You said right brother I am getting morning wood from 3 days continuously . I just added zinc and ashwagandha one tablet of both at bed time . And this is amazing :sunglasses:

This isn’t a normal ref range. I can show studies showing the mean test level for a 19-25 year old is 650-750, this range makes out the supposed mean level is supraphysiologic. Medical literature states a diagnosis of hypogonadism can be made off a TT level of 330 or below with symptoms of androgen deficiency, and these are relatively outdated guidelines. Your ref range is stating 190 is normal, most of these ranges are not based on any sort of clinical significance. I believe (although I’m probably wrong)) some labs legitimately use stars from previous people coming in for tests, in which case of course the results would be a low ref range as the majority of people getting their androgen status checked probably suspect low T

My ref range is like 200-750, I think of normal (for a healthy, lean young man not on a ton of meds with a healthy diet) to generally be like 400-1300

1 Like

Yeaa but my body is perfectly working fine . I don’t goo to gym nor I eat testosterone boosting foods . Still I’m doing fine . 504 Ng/dl getting morning wood now . I’m out of this trt thoughts now. It’s my body natural level not taking steroids ever to go to 1000 level lol

That’s an older study. Here is one from 2017
https://academic.oup.com/view-large/64847960

@hirst