What are Low and High E2 Symptoms?

There is nothing to agree or not agree on, your going on bro science, I just posted the literature substantiating my position that clearly shows exactly what you described, and researchers clearly say it was correlated to E2 levels.

Telling people anastrozole is bad for them is terrible information.

1 Like

It doesn’t address the serotonin issues in the brain. Which is the bigger concern.

I would never tell anyone to take ANOTHER drug to counter the effects of the first drug.

Usually if someone is having high e2 symptoms, their either overweight, have a trashed liver or are taking too much.

Sorry I don’t have the information to back it up, but like I said, all my information has come from an Endocrinologist, who I trust. Bro science or not, we don’t have to agree.

I want to add that Physio was verified to be who he says he is on the forum as well, by admins.

1 Like

We hypothesize that some of the physiological effects attributed to estrogen may be a consequence of estrogen-related changes in serotonin efficacy and receptor distribution. Here, we integrate data from endocrinology, molecular biology, neuroscience, and epidemiology to propose that serotonin may mediate the effects of estrogen. In the central nervous system, estrogen influences pain transmission, headache, dizziness, nausea, and depression, all of which are known to be a consequence of serotonergic signaling. Outside of the central nervous system, estrogen produces changes in bone density, vascular function, and immune cell self-recognition and activation that are consistent with serotonin’s effects. For breast cancer risk, our hypothesis predicts heretofore unexplained observations of the opposing effects of obesity pre- and post-menopause and the increase following treatment with hormone replacement therapy using medroxyprogesterone.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1327664/

Again, low E2, it plays a very important role in brain function.

If I remember correctly, physio stated that these issues were independent of e2 numbers. I wish I knew exactly where to look, his posts have thousands of replies.

Do you know anyone that has been taking anastrazole for 20+ years?

Yup.

Are they overweight? Shit liver? why have they been on for 20 years?

Baseline observational study which has nothing to do with giving testosterone and raising E2.

So what is the difference? Some of you have a lot of excuses to ignore relevant medical literature.

1 Like

You really dont have any idea how little you actually know about the medical literature. You may impress the forum guys or vulnerable but when when you show your responses to a group of physicians that actually know the literature it is quite amusing. You have not provided a relevant study yet. Maybe in your little mind you have but you haven’t. Try looking at some RCTs on testosterone and estradiol. You post observational anecdotal BS. In one of your previous post you said “hyper excreter” OMG LMAO

All rhetoric. Wake me up when you can explain how aromatization inhibition is bad for you alone, by itself.

Thats literally the dumbest thing I have ever heard, when men lose fat tissue aromatase is inhibited.

Healthy diets, vegetables, also inhibit aroma.

You are literally clueless.

1 Like

Exercise inhibits aroma I guess we shouldn’t do that either lol

You don’t know what a hyper-secreter is?

1 Like

Here is your 2 year study on TRT and Anastrozole. They were taking 1mg per day too, way more than anyone should ever take.

So there goes your BS about aromatase being so bad for you. Besides you are the one claiming aroma is inherently bad for you by itself, so it is your responsibility to prove your claim.

It is really hard to prove a negative, but as you can see here I have managed to do it.

Four months after pellet insertion, serum total testosterone and FT were significantly higher in the anastrozole group than the testosterone pellet–only group (p < 0.01). SHBG levels did not significantly change in either group. E2 levels were significantly higher in the testosterone pellet–only group at all time points. Gonadotropin levels were profoundly suppressed in the group receiving only testosterone pellets. In the anastrozole group, gonadotropin levels remained normal. Expert’s comments: The Endocrine Society’s guidelines define hypogonadism in men as a clinical syndrome that results from failure of the testis to produce physiologic levels of testosterone (androgen deficiency) and a normal number of spermatozoa because of disruption of one level or more of the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis [1]. It is well recognized that testosterone replacement has an important role for men who have low serum testosterone levels and associated symptoms, such as infertility, erectile dysfunction, impaired libido, and generalized weakness.

Re: Coadministration of Anastrozole Sustains Therapeutic Testosterone Levels in Hypogonadal Men Undergoing Testosterone Pellet Insertion

No such thing except in bro science. I would love to see the hyper excreter literature you have

What do you mean? I have labs on many men that are on 300mg per week and come in at 800 in their trough. They are hyper-secreters, the pharmacies also recognize this a a condition because it needs to be noted on the patient info before they will dispense that much.

There is no study that proves hyper-secretion, just the 10,000 pieces of lab work I have seen over the years.

Why does everything have to be an exact study to you? It is called practice.

In fact I believe Dr Crisler is a hyper-secreter himself.

Everyone knows you can give an AI and raise Testosterone levels. So easy a cave man can do it. Problem is is that you are raising a number while hurting the man
Please just provide one paper on the benefits of controlling estrogen in a certain range and what is that range
Interesting in over 70 years of using testosterone that showed benefit…in none of those studies did they use a AI. In all the studies giving testosterone to obese men with diabetes and even reversing the diabetes they didn’t use an AI
Strange how when you actually look at the literature on testosterone in all the studies showing benefit and raising a mans estrogen the men didn’t get “estrogen symptoms “
In the study you posted on the positive effect of using an AI with pellets:…they were looking a one thing…the testosterone level. They weren’t looking at anything else. So it showed giving an AI maintained T levels. Well really? They didn’t already know that? The study in no way said this was healthy or beneficial.
I will be waiting on that sweet spot estrogen paper.
Your ideas and thoughts are outdated and not evidence based at all.

Explain why any amount of arimidex even .1 crashes my e2? And I’ve read than many times in this forum.

I agree completely with @anon10035199. It is poison.

Control e2 IF necessary by lowering dose, losing fat or fixing your liver.

1 Like

No one is suggesting giving men an AI to raise testosterone levels.

What are you talking about? You are so confused, I don’t have anymore time to educate you on this. You need think about my posts and do some reading.

1 Like

Why do I have to explain that? That just means you don’t need it. That doesn’t mean other people do not.

Some people aromatase a lot more than others.

Not sure how you not being able to use anastrozole proves anything, at all.

1 Like

You post a paper showing the benefits of an AI and the only benefit was maintaining T levels. It doesn’t mean it was healthy or good for the man.

I’m still waiting on the paper that tells us what the healthy levels of estrogen are when on Testosterone. Please enlighten us on the sweet spot and why we should block it at all why in Testosterone. You haven’t provided a shred of evidence to support doing it. Baseline observations and anecdotal reports don’t mean anything.

Let’s use another example like testosterone in women. Why do women with higher testosterone levels have an increased risk of breast cancer but yet breast cancer is now treated with testosterone?

What about estrogen causing breast cancer i women (or so you think) and that women with higher levels are at an increased risk of breast cancer but yet when we GIVE women estradiol it decreases their risk of breast cancer and those who have previously had breast cancer and have been successfully treated have less recurrences when they take estrogen

Men with high estrogen also have a higher incidence of certain cancers and other conditions but when you give testosterone (raising their estrogen) you then decrease their risk and recerse conditions such as diabetes and the metabolic syndrome. I mean in all the studies their estrogen was increased and wasn’t controlled but yet there was benefit

I’m not sure you know exactly what estrogen does in men and women when you raise it with testosterone. When you replace it in post menopausal women the minimal effective level

Is 60. Young men have heart attacks not young women because they have the protective effects of estrogen.

We get the same protective effects as women when we raise our estrogen levels with testosterone. It’s much different than the men with Low testosterone and high estrogen not on TRT. I don’t think you understand the difference in these two groups.

You should get back to the T Mill with the mystery providers.