What Are Good Sites

ok i’ve researched online and there’s all these sites that claim you can buy from wich one is real or should i look for a different way?

Scout around in other steroid-focused sites. Look around for names, just a quick check to see if other people have used them before and what they have to say about them. It’s a lucrative business, but for a vast majority of people, an illegal one as well. It’s nearly impossible for any of those sites to prove without a doubt their legitimacy.

This is where you test the waters, basically.

thanks for some advice so far i think no one wants to respond it’s a touchy subject

Just look around. I’d say it took me about 15-20 minutes of research to find a reliable source.

i just don’t want to end up regretting this can you guys give me a forum to ask if this company is legit?

[quote]maxblood wrote:
i just don’t want to end up regretting this can you guys give me a forum to ask if this company is legit? [/quote]

You can ask here. The mods will let the post through. You will just have to wade through a bunch of posts whining about not posting sources etc…

[quote]maxblood wrote:
i just don’t want to end up regretting this can you guys give me a forum to ask if this company is legit? [/quote]

Keep posting and looking around, as others have said. You will find what you are looking for if you look long and hard enough.

PMing the right people is the best way to find a source, but don’t just expect to be given one, and don’t have any hard feelings if you are not. You have to put in your time like everyone else has.

There are alot of great sites to buy from, you just have to do your homework, and as we all know poeple are’nt just going to spill there guts about where they get there gear at. I have “friends” :), who have been getting gear fr. the web for years now and never gotten scammed,(YET). The forum,“isteriods” has some really good sponsors. :), hope this will help.

PM people who look like they should be PMed, or just google stuff and steroid forums in other sites. Research baby. But pming is easiest