What are Good Natural Thigh Measurements?

i’m just under 5’8 and have 24.5 inch legs, is that good/bad? does anybody have any idea what the maximum natty could be for my height?

They look decent. They can definitely be bigger. There really is no way to tell what your max size could be.

I wonder if pro Body Builders worry about what the maximum size that a body part can get with the help of Anobolic Steroids?

[quote]ESX wrote:
I wonder if pro Body Builders worry about what the maximum size that a body part can get with the help of Anobolic Steroids?

[/quote]

Thank you. I am not sure what to think of some of these posts lately. Too many people looking for limits and not enough actually pushing them.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]ESX wrote:

[/quote]

Thank you. I am not sure what to think of some of these posts lately. Too many people looking for limits and not enough actually pushing them.[/quote]

Pretty sure he was fishing for compliments in disguise.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]ESX wrote:

[/quote]

Thank you. I am not sure what to think of some of these posts lately. Too many people looking for limits and not enough actually pushing them.[/quote]

Pretty sure he was fishing for compliments in disguise. [/quote]

My bad. I meant, “holy Jesus Martinez, those quads are great for an all natural person. I mean…any bigger and we would be FORCED to yell ROIDZZZ!”

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]ESX wrote:

[/quote]

Pretty sure he was fishing for compliments in disguise. [/quote]

My bad. I meant, “holy Jesus Martinez, those quads are great for an all natural person. I mean…any bigger and we would be FORCED to yell ROIDZZZ!”[/quote]

LMAO