T Nation

What Amazed You Lately?

lets share in this thread about unique or one of a kind stuff that amazed us…

I have a hard time tracking the live broadcast of NFL game since I always hit on the road but last Thanksgiving day my girl give me this stelitto2 from sirius.com/promo I was just amazed about this one because it gives me lots of offer. It tract live broadcast of the game every time I hit on the road I still able to up to date my being a fanatic to NFL. But one best thing I was surprised was it has wifi availability and tract about the playboy show. Oh man. My girl really knows what�??s best for me.

Do you sell this?

My brain hurts.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Do you sell this?[/quote]

Oh. I’m just sharing to you about that thing I was just stunned.

fuzzy sets

pavel datsyuk. that guy is amazing. oh my bad this was an infomercial.

I was driving to class today, and since I live off campus I have to hop on the highway for a couple of minutes to get there. While on it, I passed a woman in her late 20s or early 30s driving an SUV with her baby in his car seat in the back seat while this thoughtless cunt was swirving side to side while putting on her make-up in front of the rear-view mirror (driving with her knees).

As I passed her and proceeded to slow down in order to wave her to pull the fuck over and/or stop that crap, she just looked at me with the same bewildered look I could only compare to a deer making momentary eye-contact with you just before you pull the trigger.

Unfortunately, I had to take my exit and leave that ovary-wielding bane of humanity to her fate. I don’t know if it was more amazement, or the blind rage mixed with an extreme desire to cut her adbomen open and tear out her uterus in order to not let her kind reproduce any further.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
pavel datsyuk. that guy is amazing. oh my bad this was an infomercial. [/quote]

yea both the goals yesterday were flat out amazing! especially the first one

to the OP,
I am not one quick to badmouth anybody around here. But get lost pal. We don’t want what you are selling, and if we did, this is not the place to sell it.

If I am wrong, redeem yourself, talk training, talk about what is on your mind, but don’t talk about your product on multiple threads and try to slip it in casual conversation. Prove me wrong.

Waking up with wood everyday at 37 is amazing.

What amazes me is that you passed high school some how.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Waking up with wood everyday at 37 is amazing.[/quote]

It sure is bro but I’m 38 now - obviously you forgot my birthday.

How’s the impotence btw? :wink:

It amazed me today that some guy asked me if the gym had a “deadlift bar.”

I pointed at the bar I was setting up to Snatch-Grip DL, and took a deep breath and started.

[quote]gomez.dave wrote:

[/quote]

This line made me feel gay. Then I felt bummed he was selling me something. Then I felt confused cause he couldn’t string a simple sentence together. Then I felt like singing the Beatles or McCartney song Baby, I’m Amazed, but then I thought maybe it was actually called Maybe, I’m Amazed. Then I thought the Xaybe I’m Amazed song is pretty much the same song as Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton.

Now I’ve caught up to my stream of consciousness and I’m wondering if Clapton really wanted to steal Linda McCartney and ended up with George’s wife and now I’m confused if Layla was George’s wife and where Yo Momma is to help me in my time of need…but if she could really help me in my time of need, I’d choose another need if not another time. What was the question?

[quote]sen say wrote:
gomez.dave wrote:

This line made me feel gay. Then I felt bummed he was selling me something. Then I felt confused cause he couldn’t string a simple sentence together. Then I felt like singing the Beatles or McCartney song Baby, I’m Amazed, but then I thought maybe it was actually called Maybe, I’m Amazed. Then I thought the Xaybe I’m Amazed song is pretty much the same song as Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton.

Now I’ve caught up to my stream of consciousness and I’m wondering if Clapton really wanted to steal Linda McCartney and ended up with George’s wife and now I’m confused if Layla was George’s wife and where Yo Momma is to help me in my time of need…but if she could really help me in my time of need, I’d choose another need if not another time. What was the question?
[/quote]

In regard to Clapton no, it was most definitley not Linda as Pattie Boyd was about twenty times hotter then Linda at that time. And yes, Layla (Pattie) was George’s wife.

D