What am I Supposed to Feel?

Fellas,

I’m on the 4th week of a Test C run…running 500mg/week. This is my second cycle with the first being Sustanon 250 at 500mg/week. I think my Test C may be bunk shit. I haven’t had any gyno although I’ll get that itchy, sensitive feeling every now and then but it goes away within a few minutes. My weight gain has been about 10 pounds since I’ve started.

From what I’ve read, it should’ve kicked in by now and I should be beasting it. I have increased work capacity a bit and have went up in strength a bit but I don’t know if it’s a mental thing or not. It’s hard to determine whether my balls have shrunk as sometimes they feel small and sometimes they don’t. My scrotum, however, has been tightening up a lot more. Sex drive has stayed the same.

I really cannot remember what I felt off the Sus 250 as it’s been awhile.

Please help me out here on this…

I feel for you. I know I hated the feeling of doubting the test enanthate I used in my first and only cycle. Eventually I figured it was ok - possibly underdosed a bit. I guess I’m just not one to get clear cut effects from test? I certainly got clear cut effects from dbol. I realized the test must have been ok since I maintained the 20 lb gain I got during 5 weeks on it and dbol at 30mg/d.

Are you running the cyp alone or with other compounds? Are you using an AI?

You’ve gained 10 lbs in 4 weeks and you aren’t happy about that?

I agree with waylander, 10 lbs in four weeks using a pretty long-estered form of test is not bad at all.

Some people respond very quickly to long esters like enth and cyp. Others, like myself, take 4 to 5 weeks to really start noticing changes. I actually don’t even use long esters anymore because I don’t like all of that lag time I have to put up with at the beginning and the long clearance time at the end (and I’m a weirdo who genuinely enjoys pinning ED). Give things a couple more weeks before shitcanning it. I’ll bet you’ll be happy you did.

I’m running the test alone.

My 10 lbs. gain may be from upping my eating during the first week. That is where I experienced the weight gain…during the first week.

[quote]gundecker wrote:
I’m running the test alone.

My 10 lbs. gain may be from upping my eating during the first week. That is where I experienced the weight gain…during the first week.[/quote]

Try upping the calories again. 10 pounds in 1 week is even more impressive.

That’s why I’m skeptical. I’ll throw in an extra weight gainer shake and see how it goes.

Thanks for the input fellas!!

How’s the proportion of muscle to fat gain?

[quote]gundecker wrote:
Fellas,

I’m on the 4th week of a Test C run[/quote] Not quite long enough for many -[quote]
…running 500mg/week. This is my second cycle with the first being Sustanon 250 at 500mg/week. I think my Test C may be bunk shit. I haven’t had any gyno[/quote] Sust is known to cause less estrogenic sides that sust -
although I’ll get that itchy, sensitive feeling every now and then but it goes away within a few minutes. My weight gain has been about 10 pounds since I’ve started.

From what I’ve read, it should’ve kicked in by now and I should be beasting it. I have increased work capacity a bit and have went up in strength a bit but I don’t know if it’s a mental thing or not. It’s hard to determine whether my balls have shrunk as sometimes they feel small and sometimes they don’t.[/quote] I learnt recently that isnt an accurate dictatioj of gains -
My scrotum, however, has been tightening up a lot more. Sex drive has stayed the same.[/quote] Also common.

I really cannot remember what I felt off the Sus 250 as it’s been awhile. [/quote] Add proviron to the stack - trust me.

Please help me out here on this…[/quote]

For me I dont really start to “feel” test until week 6 or 7 and its mostly because I sleep and recover better not becasue of mad pumps or anything. An improved nitrogen balance makes a big difference for me to, no more hypo inducesd midday naps.

Crashball