T Nation

What After the Cycle? (Newbie)

Hi
I’m going to take my first cycle. It would be sth as conceit13 suggested a few posts below: 600 mg enanthate stacked with 600mg deca for about 8 weeks.
I don’t know what to take after and when to take it (after or during the cycle)?

I’ve been training for a few years. I weigh 115 kg. I’m not lean but not very fat either.

I’ve been reading about this topic but everyone advise different stuff.
Any suggestions? conceit13, anybody?

Thanks

If you’ve been reading about it then you surely would know what to do for your first cycle.

Not being an ass, but this topic comes up oh about every week.

your question itself clarifies that you are not ready for a cycle. start reading, and read a lot, there is much to learn. once you are ready to take the plunge, just stick to test for a first cycle. i hate to start an extensive argument, as others will disagree, but deca can be very suppressive and many have a hard time recovering from it. obviously this is only my opinion and you can take whoevers advice you choose. good luck

Dezz

[quote]Dezz wrote:
i hate to start an extensive argument, as others will disagree, but deca can be very suppressive and many have a hard time recovering from it. obviously this is only my opinion and you can take whoevers advice you choose. good luck

Dezz[/quote]

I agree. Decca dick is not a myth.

Agreed. The last thing a guy wants to do is inject chemicals into his ass not knowing what they will do to him.

[1]8 weeks is a bit short IMO for a Test/Nandrolone combo.
[2]Equal ratio of Test to Deca is not a good idea 3/2 or 2/1 is better.
[3]Deca does have a bad rap for its suppression aspects however it is one of my favs. Still if you’re prone to this and some are many move to EQ.

With TestE you won’t start seeing gains until about the 5th week of use, that is why 95% of users recommend a minimum of 10 weeks on long esters such as TestE.
I am planning my first cycle (next winter) for 15 weeks @ 500mg/week with a dbol kickstart weeks 1-4 and HCG weeks 6-15.

If you don’t know what a PCT looks like and you are planning on starting your cycle soon you should definately hold off and do A LOT more research!
Do you even know what ancillaries to run while on cycle?