What After 4AD?

whats up all I am a 27 yr old male i hit the gym 3to five times a week I do ok for myself there. my question to any of the professional authors of this site is:
i had taken 4AD a for awhile now and I know it has been banned and Biotest no longer makes the product but, what if anything is comparable? I do use a full line of Biotest products I have never done dbol or test or eq or win I dont plan to.

I know you get this question a lot but, what else should I take I already use Surge, and Metabolic Drive, and BCAA’s and german creatine but, for those noticeable gains what else is out there besides the MAG-10 and 4AD?

[quote]geniegene wrote:
whats up all I am a 27 yr old male i hit the gym 3to five times a week I do ok for myself there. my question to any of the professional authors of this site is:
i had taken 4AD a for awhile now and I know it has been banned and Biotest no longer makes the product but, what if anything is comparable? I do use a full line of Biotest products I have never done dbol or test or eq or win I dont plan to.

I know you get this question a lot but, what else should I take I already use Surge, and Metabolic Drive, and BCAA’s and german creatine but, for those noticeable gains what else is out there besides the MAG-10 and 4AD?[/quote]
Carbolin 19? T-Boosters? Meat?

Maybe tomorrow there will be something else to add to the list…