What Actually Increases SHBG?

protein: chicken everyday, salmon 3 days a week and red meat 2 days a week, 1-2 eggs everyday andsometimes greek yogurt
carbs: red and sweet potato, pasta, bread, oatmeal
veggies: broccoli, brussel sprout, cauliflour, carrots
fruits: strawberry banana and papaya
fats olive/coconut oil, peanut butter, cheese.

i eat a normal protein, high carb and fiber and high fat diet of 2700 daily

heres my current blood results Imgur: The magic of the Internet (i added copper to my supplements so that alone increases ast/alt if im correct?)Imgur: The magic of the Internet

heres my insulin growth hormone Imgur: The magic of the Internet

lh and tsh Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn. Imgur: The magic of the Internet Imgur: The magic of the Internet

these next ones were taken in february this year Imgur: The magic of the Internet (without copper) Imgur: The magic of the Internet Imgur: The magic of the Internet Imgur: The magic of the Internet

lastly they did a sperm count and this were the results Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I do have a pituitary tumor microadenoma but it seems to be non functional because: prolactin Imgur: The magic of the Internet

acth Imgur: The magic of the Internet cortisol Imgur: The magic of the Internet

im lost and don’t know whats happening or whats causing the low test and high shbg. healthy diet, exercise and 6-8 sleep daily.

im going to miami for this but im wanting to know as much as possible so i dont get the wrong treatment since here where i live they offered me fast injections but i deny it because of bad protocols and doctors didnt care much. they said they don’t know what to do with me because my problem is rare.

i have never experienced morning woods and right now i don’t have any good erection or libido.

should i continue using creatine so the doctor can see that i have both low total and free? because total might decrease but free will keep going up

It doesn’t matter if you stay on the creatine or not. Your test is so low you should get treatment wherever you go.

You will probably start with large weekly injections if you can tolerate them.

I have high shbg, but I still do twice a week because I didn’t like how I felt injecting so much at once, but if you can tolerate it, it will help drive down SHBG. Aim for something like 100mg a week, and then retest in about 5-6 weeks, or if you start having negative e2 symptoms.

1 Like

Do you work night shifts or something? If not, then yes, your sleep schedule is all messed up, and you should attempt to fix. Melatonin is the preferred method I hear people talking about on here. Good sleep hygiene, no phones, video games before bed. Dark room, cool.

thanks! o well i tried everything tbh. i tried changing diet, exercise, sleep everything but it seems like i was born with high shbg. for years ive been feeling down with low energy and we all thought it was depression until finally after several test done low t was constant and now i know why i have depression. tbh, if trt will make things better (especially mentally) im all into it