What About Oral ?

Hey guys, I’ve read a bit about TRT/HRT.
What I was wondering is has anyone had a good and lasting experience with test taken orally?

I mean in PILL form, I read that in some/many cases the liver gets wise and stars fudging the treatment somehow.

[quote]Steve8867 wrote:
What I was wondering is has anyone had a good and lasting experience with test taken orally?

I mean in PILL form, I read that in some/many cases the liver gets wise and stars fudging the treatment somehow.

[/quote]

Are you talking about Andriol? As far as I know, that’s the only non-methylated oral in existence. It goes through your lymphatic system and bypasses the liver.

You’re better of using D-bombs 4 months out of the year, with one month on followed by two months off. Andriol is too damnned weak, IMHO.

Turinabol would be a halfway measure but is still methylated. It’s good because of all the research done on it by the old GDR; but it was given to young people as a steroid so the research results may not carry over for us old pharts. ;>

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Steve8867 wrote:

Are you talking about Andriol? As far as I know, that’s the only non-methylated oral in existence. It goes through your lymphatic system and bypasses the liver.

You’re better of using D-bombs 4 months out of the year, with one month on followed by two months off. Andriol is too damnned weak, IMHO.

Turinabol would be a halfway measure but is still methylated. It’s good because of all the research done on it by the old GDR; but it was given to young people as a steroid so the research results may not carry over for us old pharts. ;>

[/quote]

Thanks Headhunter, though I don’t even know what D-bombs are lol!

[quote]Steve8867 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Steve8867 wrote:

[/quote]

Dianabol.

Oral test requires the Test to get past the liver. Methylated compounds do that but are very hard on the liver. For this reason, Androgel and Testim were developed as you simply rub these on hairless areas of your body. Or, a much superior method for testosterone delivery is injection, subcutaneously (which is better and almost painless) or a deep IM shot.

If you are hoping to be beginning a regime soon, I recommend HCG, Arimidex, and subC Testosterone Cyp. Ask your doc for those. He will refuse and try to put you on Androgel. You will then begin the adventure…

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Steve8867 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Steve8867 wrote:

Dianabol.

Oral test requires the Test to get past the liver. Methylated compounds do that but are very hard on the liver. For this reason, Androgel and Testim were developed as you simply rub these on hairless areas of your body. Or, a much superior method for testosterone delivery is injection, subcutaneously (which is better and almost painless) or a deep IM shot.

If you are hoping to be beginning a regime soon, I recommend HCG, Arimidex, and subC Testosterone Cyp. Ask your doc for those. He will refuse and try to put you on Androgel. You will then begin the adventure…
[/quote]

?
I always thought that IM injections were manditory.

Also, as to your recommendations what are they, what are they for and how do they work?
And if my Doc’s a jerk where may I get them?

[quote]Steve8867 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Steve8867 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Steve8867 wrote:

Dianabol.

?

Also, as to your recommendations what are they, what are they for and how do they work?

(sense your such a gifted writer are you up to this exercise ?)

:wink:
[/quote]

SubC has been found to be equal to IM.

Androgel is the most commonly presribed protocol by mainstream docs, followed by injection. The trouble begins when they don’t see the consequences of just giving a guy test. Its all part of a system. Older guys often turn Test into estrogen and need Arimidex. Outside T will cause your body to shut off your testes so you need HCG.

Go to an anti-aging clinic.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Steve8867 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Steve8867 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Steve8867 wrote:

Dianabol.

?

(sense your such a gifted writer are you up to this exercise ?)

:wink:

SubC has been found to be equal to IM.

Androgel is the most commonly presribed protocol by mainstream docs, followed by injection. The trouble begins when they don’t see the consequences of just giving a guy test. Its all part of a system. Older guys often turn Test into estrogen and need Arimidex. Outside T will cause your body to shut off your testes so you need HCG.

Go to an anti-aging clinic.
[/quote]

LOL not ALL of us have the flow to goto an anti-aging clinic, just can’t do it…