What AAS Give a “Sense of Well-Being”?

Did you not see good results with epi iron?

Why would anyone WANT to feel like a teenager, that’s horrible… it’s an emotionally volatile time wherein you tend to make TERRIBLE decisions…

That being said, for me the AAS that induces a sense of wellbeing would be testosterone… TRT dosages of testosterone went a long way regarding how my overall mentality was able to change (going from say 200-1000ng/dl). Out of everything I’ve ever tried, testosterone was the best by far! I don’t like the androgenic side effects however (pizza back, hair growth etc)

“Pro hormone”. Man, nobody has a better marketing team than shady supplement companies.

Loved the results of epistane, but I didn’t have any mood effects from it.

1 Like

Doesn’t taking mast/var together really jack up your lipids? I use mast all the time and have considered combining with var but I know both are rough on the lipids.

What dosage did you take iron, and did you use tudca and nac? I have 20mg caps and was thinking 20mg preworkout and 20mg 8 hours later to keep blood lvls as stable as possible. Weeks 12-16 with my current protocol.

I used 30mg/d, all taken pw. I used NAC throughout. Two weeks after I was done I got blood work and AST/ALT were slightly elevated. I imagine epi is actually a little more hepatotoxic than people make it out to be, based on my bloods.

1 Like

I’ll be 55 in about a week or so

Probably but I’m not running var more than 60 days. It will come back after

When you are old like me and feel young like you then you will understand.

What I really meant by this was that when on Tren, I ate everything in sight and did not gain fat (like a teenager), I wanted to fuck or fight everything (like a teenager) and my risk taking increased (like a teenager).

Understand?

1 Like

Understood, but you’re not exactly “old”… you certainly don’t look old in you’re pics (as a matter of fact you look better than about 99.99% of guys you’re age)

But I’d understand wishing to have that energy once again that is only present during ones youth

I can’t understand wanting to re-acquire the impulsivity associated with youth though, perhaps it’d lead to more adventurous behaviour, but one can create adventures even with restraint. With a rational outlook whilst allowing slight leeway one can get the best of both worlds :slight_smile:

I found mere TRT/slightly above TRT dosages (as in going from hypogonadal to… normal again) made me feel like a “teenager” again. At the time (prior to TRT) I was starting to think perhaps I was asexual as I hadn’t felt sexual attraction in almost a year. This is certainly NOT the case! My libido is outrageous.

So at 55 have you had any issues running tren? I’ve run 1 cycle at 40 and I’m 41 thinking of doing another.

I ran it twice. The first time, I probably went overboard. I think I was running 400/week but I loved it. However, my wife did not like me on it. I ran it again a couple years later and she basically made me get off and promise not to use it again. I guess it made me an asshole of the 9th degree? LOL

It also caused crazy night sweats and I literally ruined a set of sheets that had to be thrown away from the staining

2 Likes

Hahaha, yea I remember the night sweats man. My wife said I was a furnace. I never became an ass though, had the exact opposite effect on me. I became a cuddle bug, the wife loved it. I was more affectionate than I’ve ever been including now. My wife said run tren till I die lol. The only thing she didn’t like or me for that matter was caber… I just couldn’t nut, and had to take water breaks and catch my breath lol. I was doing 350mg of ace a week.

I was running Tren Eth. No idea if Ace would make a difference

I doubt it… all the pinning kinda sucked. I pinned 50mg daily. By the end of 12 weeks I was done pinning.

I’ve pinning GH daily for over a year! Not an issue

How do you like GH? Do you still run gear cycles with your GH cycle? Doing 4ius daily?

I’ve cut it down to 2iu/day for maintenance and for fiscal reasons.

I think it helps in recovery and in sleep

Are you seeing more size put on with GH vs Gear?