What a Way to Go

worst way to go : slowly and painfully.

Best Way: Myocardial Infarction while F*cking a Sororitude !

What a way to go: you’re walking along the sidewalk at night, minding your own business, when you’re suddenly killed by a drunk driver.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
What a way to go: you’re walking along the sidewalk at night, minding your own business, when you’re suddenly killed by a drunk driver.[/quote]

No.

That is literally pedestrian.

1 Like

And fucked up.

First girlfriend died because of a drunk driver,
after he had had his license Revoked !

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
What a way to go: you’re walking along the sidewalk at night, minding your own business, when you’re suddenly killed by a drunk driver.[/quote]

and fucked up.

Wind blown sheet of plywood smashes woman’s head against wall:

A few years ago, my friend and coworker Randy opened the door to an enclosure in a motor control center (a fairly routine activity for an electrician). It exploded, he spent 7 months in burn unit and died.

I have seen more dead people than I can even remember and I can say that none of them are easy or humane.

It pretty much all sucks.

Probably having a stroke while taking a crap. Oddly it is kind of common, but I suppose better than many alternatives.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
The Morbid Thread

So you’re taking your morning stroll through the park in Germany and your life ends suddenly because an elephant attacks you…what a way to go.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_GERMANY_MAN_KILLED_BY_ELEPHANT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-06-13-08-50-12[/quote]

Had a great uncle who survived WWI fighting for the Germans – dodged all kinds of stuff from getting shot to surviving gas attacks.

On the run for years in Germany/Poland during WWII, escapes a number of “work camps” and ends up in a “death camp,” which he also escapes.

Makes it to Israel, joins the Irguin, fights lots of people, dodges several assassination attempts.

Dies when he has a reaction to an anti-biotic shot for an ear infection.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

No.

That is literally pedestrian.[/quote]

I lol’ed.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I guess I should’ve posted this thread in the Get A Death forum.[/quote]

I lol’d!

When this guy inevitably gets eaten, what a way to go…

They ended up killing that tiger.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Teenager killed after tracing stolen smartphone using mobile-tracking-app

Very sad.