What a Twat! (FindingMyGoddess.com)

My gf just sent this too me haha. This guy made a website about how he wants to find a woman who is in line with all his values (sorry… doesnt have to be 100%) and my be VERY sexy, and be a goddess so he cant worship her like the goddess she is. His teeth were yellow but dont worry ladies he just had them whitened and will post them up soon. uhg. What a load of shit. Seems like a fucking rapist to me.

As i said… what a TWAT!

Be sure to check out the Sexuality sections and definately the About Me section.

ewww! creep alert! where did you come across this???

Hah, I wish him good luck… But seeing how he thinks all four of the Godesses he posted an image of are hot, his standards are probably pretty low.

I like how he clearly states she can NOT be a scientologist.

:slight_smile: After reading a little more I see that he is essentially asking for an ex-prostitute to marry a self-proclaimed soon-to-be billionaire… He might just be successful with this retarded venture.

holy shit

Good luck to him.

I think the information he demands in his replies is a bit much, as well as the general requirements of his ‘goddess’.

DAD! Why???

Meh. Clearly I’m not his goddess because it was far too many words for me. However, he may get what he’s after. Who are we to say he shouldn’t desire what he does or go after it in this manner.

It did kind of make me throw up in my mouth but no doubt I have that effect on some people myself. Live and let live.

haha this is great. its pretty funny how he wants to “create ecstasy in her” and then explains that gem with “like in ballroom dancing”

I know sales pitches are supposed to be long, but if I was a chick I would need to hire a lawyer to decipher if I was qualified. That thing is like the U.S. penal code. No way anyone could match that.

• Brother

Is that the dad from Arrested Development?

His dick must be smaller then mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

I swear I have seen that guy somewhere before.

He’s asking for flawless in every aspect.

lol good luck you 60 year old guy with perhaps the only thing you have going for you is money and a website with the word goddess in it.

this dude doesn’t need a goddess he needs a fuckin librarian thats about the only type a’ chick that would read through all that fucking corny ass bullshit.

dudes fuckin 84 years old tryin to find supermodel pussy on the web with a fucking basic ass web layout from 1997 to boot. like nugga either u have A LOT of money or u fucked my dude. buy a fuckin yacht fool. then tell bitches you got a yacht then you fuck them on your yacht. silly ass.

'‘She is mentally healthy, and her mental health is strongly supported by her spiritual practices.’'not like him lol.

Poor guy.He is in for some deep desillusion.

Being as naive at his age it is gonna hurt. I just want to hug him

With all the crappy shit on TV these days (More To Love), there could be another reality show built around this guy.

Some sad shit right there.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
this dude doesn’t need a goddess he needs a fuckin librarian thats about the only type a’ chick that would read through all that fucking corny ass bullshit.

dudes fuckin 84 years old tryin to find supermodel pussy on the web with a fucking basic ass web layout from 1997 to boot. like nugga either u have A LOT of money or u fucked my dude. buy a fuckin yacht fool. then tell bitches you got a yacht then you fuck them on your yacht. silly ass. [/quote]

a mansion and a yacht. lol. nah, let him find his ladylove.

The best is “If she has been a prostitute, that is GOOD!! We can discuss it at length.”

And in the “About Me” section, he then describes himself first as “Gallant”