What a Trainer!

I know that personal trainers take a lot of heat on this forum, and many of them rightfully so, but I’ve got to say: Whoever Jessica Biel’s personal trainer is, that man is worth his weight in gold! Bravo!!! Somebody throw that man a bonus!

. . . hold on, I’m not done . . . .

i think being around her on a regular basis is enough of a bonus.

would be for me at least.

. . . aaaaaaand the piece de resistance! Aaaaaaaaaah!!!

:slight_smile:

Jessica knows where the squat rack is – damn straight!!

Her and Ryan Reynolds have the same trainer.

Yeah, shes hot. But unless you have some highly unflattering “before” pictures, I’m not going to be too impressed with her trainer.

Oh, I’m not saying she was a mess to start with. She was a hot chick, I’m sure, but a hot chick with no muscle and probably a small fraction of that awesome caboose she’s sporting today.

I say “Bravo” to the trainer mainly because he had the foresight and the balls to take a hot female and NOT be afraid to have her do squats, and build herself a wonderful bubble-butt, and actually use some real weights and build some hot delts, arms, etc. That’s the antithesis of 99.999% of trainers who train women, in Hollywood or otherwise. And as such he created a masterpiece worthy of the gods.

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:
Yeah, shes hot. But unless you have some highly unflattering “before” pictures, I’m not going to be too impressed with her trainer.[/quote]

[quote]Damici wrote:
. . . aaaaaaand the piece de resistance! Aaaaaaaaaah!!!

:)[/quote]

that is perfect. perfect. simply perfect.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
Her and Ryan Reynolds have the same trainer.[/quote]

Who gives a shit about Ryan Reynolds, apart from his mother, of course.

DB

HELL YES!!! Her trainer is a great man.

By far hottest mainstream female

and girls I know say her arms are to big?! I hate lazy excuse makers.

Before bestowing such accolades on her trainer I’d have to know if her genetics simply made it easy for them. Also keep in mind that professional actors/actresses have copious time and resources available to them. They have no excuse to be out of shape when their career depends on their looks as much as their talent.

Having said that… Dayum, she is a hottie!

A (guy) friend of mine (who has no muscle to speak of on his own frame) called her “manly” and said she’s “too jacked.”

Yeah, for a pussy like him maybe she’s “too jacked.”

I said, “Leave her to me, bud. I can handle her just fine.” :wink:

not to be a spoil sport,but she’s not all that…

[quote]jmwintenn wrote:
not to be a spoil sport,but she’s not all that…[/quote]

I gotta agree, especially with Jelena Abdou right next to her.

[quote]jmwintenn wrote:
not to be a spoil sport,but she’s not all that…[/quote]

She’s all that and a bag of chips.

Alyssa Milano is the only competition for her IMO, and I’m in love with Alyssa Milano.

No other celebrity I’ve seen, EVER, comes close to either of them (okay, maybe Shannon Elizabeth).

She’s all that, a bag of chips and a bottle of freakin’ Chrystal.

My friend, jmwintenn, you are either a straight female or a gay male. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. :wink:

j/k

[quote]SWR wrote:
jmwintenn wrote:
not to be a spoil sport,but she’s not all that…

She’s all that and a bag of chips.

Alyssa Milano is the only competition for her IMO, and I’m in love with Alyssa Milano.

No other celebrity I’ve seen, EVER, comes close to either of them (okay, maybe Shannon Elizabeth).[/quote]

I speak for everyone on here when I say I’d hit it.

[quote]SWR wrote:
I’m in love with Alyssa Milano.

No other celebrity I’ve seen, EVER, comes close to either of them.[/quote]

O RLY?

Valerie Waters is her trainer.

Intelligent. Hot. Nice as hell.

Just like her clients.

She’s damn good at what she does too.

-Nate