What A Sick, Sick Man

“Bible-Spouting Group Plans to Picket Amish Funerals”

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/viewstory.asp?Page=/Nation/archive/200610/NAT20061004a.html

Fred Phelps, may you die a painful tortuous death.

[quote]4est wrote:
Westboro Baptist Church said it is “continuing to pray for even worse punishment upon Pennsylvania.”
[/quote]

Nice church. I think I’ll be skipping next Sunday’s service.

No, they are all a bunch of sick fucks!

Had they tried to picket an Iraqi veteran’s funeral that I was at, I would probably still be in jail.

[quote]4est wrote:
“Bible-Spouting Group Plans to Picket Amish Funerals”

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/viewstory.asp?Page=/Nation/archive/200610/NAT20061004a.html

Fred Phelps, may you die a painful tortuous death.
[/quote]

4est, where you been? How’s the flat top doing?

Hey, those Phelps people are lunatics. Saw them up close and personal recently. I’m a member of the Patriot Guard Riders motorcycle group. There was a funeral for an Army SSgt here in Athens a while ago and this “church” group showed up. About 100 of us showed up with flags to act as a buffer between the sick protesters and the family. I can say without a doubt that these people are evil. What they do is sick and should be illegal. Fuck the Constitutional rights crap. That’s not what the founding fathers had in mind when they penned the term Freedom of Speech. They are offensive and in my mind, attempting to create a riot.

The things they say to the greiving family are intentionally hurtful, false, and wicked. I have never wanted another person to die, but if they suddenly died in a horrible accident I would be glad.

God will have the ultimate judgement on their souls.

“The Westboro Baptist Church – described as a hate group by the Anti-Defamation League – has made a name for itself by picketing the funerals of U.S. troops killed in Iraq. The troops are dying as punishment for America’s tolerance of homosexuality, the group says.”

The freedom to say stupid shit like this is the reason our Troops are being killed in Iraq.

How many protestors are there? I saw the Fox News interview with the daughter and wanted to smear her face in my shit ever since. I say members of T-Nation unite and teach these nuts a lesson!

[quote]kevbo wrote:
I saw the Fox News interview with the daughter and wanted to smear her face in my shit ever since. [/quote]

Okay, all crazy mean protestors aside, I think you have a little problem here.

[quote]Smitty88 wrote:
kevbo wrote:
I saw the Fox News interview with the daughter and wanted to smear her face in my shit ever since.

Okay, all crazy mean protestors aside, I think you have a little problem here.[/quote]

He has a little problem? Are you serious? These people protest funerals of US soldiers who died fighting overseas. They’re planning on picketing a funeral for 5 little Amish girls because they’re mad at the governor of PA.

As if that Amish community hasn’t been put through enough already with a fucking massacre at their school, now they have to deal with a bunch of hate mongering psychopaths preaching their anti-gay, anti-american, “anti-pretty much everything they don’t agree with” bullshit.

I’m sorry, but smearing their faces in shit doesn’t begin to describe the vile things that should be done to these people.

Hell, the Amish people preach kindness, non violence, and forgiveness. Right now the Amish community is grieving and working together to forgive the shooter. They live a life of simplicity, avoiding most modern technology in an effort to avoid what they perceive as the evils of the modern world, first and foremost of which are violence and hate. These westboro sickos don’t deserve to be anywhere near that funeral service.

I can only hope and pray that they suffer some sort of accident on the way to their protest. It’s almost enough to make me go to church just so I could believe there’s a special hell set aside for people like that.

Jay