WHAT A SHOOT

OOOOOKKKK, I have been monitoring this thread for some time now and have gotten a little bit pissed off at some of you people. The cool heads like DemoDick are always useful while “Fuck the Police” types are necessary for the amusment of people with IQ’s over -23… But I cannot stand it when people from the almighty DOG POUND use that to convince someone they are right… for example, what powerlifter just said made him sound like a total retard (no offense since I cannot squat 700 pounds and am a lowly bodybuilder of a measly 185@8%). Someone earlier said “I can’t BELIEVE I’m coming here from the dog pound to write about THIS!” (or something like that) PLEASE control your arrogance. I have never even tried to post at the dog pound so I don’t no if I’m “allowed” in it so whatever. I’m not actually going to say anything about the cops and what they did since I know jack shit about police procedures and didn’t even get to watch the tape since im a college student with a job who studies nonstop…