T Nation

What a Real President Looks Like

He is one of the biggest assholes in the history of the world to me. He spawned the Bushes, the religious insanity, the "moral majority," and thoroughly subverted capitalism. The liberals oppose capitalism, but Ronald Reagan distorted the meaning of the term.

I just threw up on my computer. Reagan was the worst president ever . He single handedly desimated the Steel Valley. Say what you like he hurt a large portion of America

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ha! Worst President, did this guy ever hear of Carter, haha!

Tom and Push need to talk to the old timers in the Rust Belt

How?

He opened the doors to steel imports , they were dumping steel on America's shores unsold. Asking price cheaper than America could produce for it self

You need to investigate what Reagan did to Michigan, Illinois, Indiana Ohio and Pennsylvania. There is a valley that runs through those states they used to be called the Steel Valley, today they are called the rust belt. Thank You Ronald Reagan

Bill Clinton kicked Reaganâ??s ass in economic expansion

Ronald Reagan was the President when Russia collapsed; He had no more to do with that than any other President.

What about all the jobs saved/created because businesses have access to cheaper steel?

And Clinton just happened to be president during the Tech Boom. He had no more to do with that than any other President.

Yes he does. I was just using his own stupid logic against him. But what I said just happens to be correct. lol.

Reagan was horrible, and our country has been fucked-up since. He created the big government "Republican", with him all of the sudden it was ok to support deficit spending and an intrusive, bloated government, and still call yourself a "conservative" as long as you agree with agenda. He killed any kind of real (small government) conservative movement in the US, and replaced it with something else. He also cleansed the Republican party of its intellectuals, which is really sad. The few real conservatives that remain are either sidelined by the Republicans, or left the party.