What a Man's Breakfast Looks Like

[quote]Artem wrote:
I will also be removing the skin from the banana if that’s OK with you guys.[/quote]

Ohhhhhh…and how are you going to do that, huh? Tell me and don’t leave anything out, I want to know every little detail.

You’re a little minx, Artem.

Sorry, but that breakfast is not impressive at all. Except the milk, because drinking that much milk would make me vomit out my insides… mostly because I don’t drink milk.

YAWN

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Sorry, but that breakfast is not impressive at all. Except the milk, because drinking that much milk would make me vomit out my insides… mostly because I don’t drink milk.

YAWN[/quote]
Post a pic of yours then.
I’ll try to make a more impressive meal after my workout.
Also, I wasn’t saying that it’s all that much. I was just showing you guys what a proper breakfast I’d prepared.

[quote]Artem wrote:
Rattler wrote:

YAWN
Post a pic of yours then.
I’ll try to make a more impressive meal after my workout.
Also, I wasn’t saying that it’s all that much. I was just showing you guys what a proper breakfast I’d prepared.

[/quote]

I accept the challenge!

what the fuck, my gym is closed… fucking Christmas.

Proper breakfast

-12 ounces 1% milk (whole milk=nasty/bad4u)
-5 ounces OJ
-10 almonds
-Huge scoop of natural PB
-1 Banana
-1 Heaving scoop Choc protein
-Scoop of Oats
-4 ice cubes

Now put all of that in a blender and feel yourself gaining muscles/losing fat.

Oh and if you want you can eat a couple of those gay asian cum shot things u got up there too

^
Everything about your breakfast is both homosexual in nature and inferior to that of mine.

Hehehehehe… holy SHIT this made me laugh… :smiley:

Mine:

4 egg whites
1 scoop of protein
1.5 cups of oats
1 cup of Berries
2 Tbsp Udos
1 Tbsp Flax seeds
1 Tbsp Sunflower seeds
1 Smidgen of Honey
a SPLASH of nog (It’s Xmas)

Blend and drink… Yummmm

im pretty sure ur breakfast was taken from a pregnant cravings recipe book. Sucking on sausage and pickles…talk about gay

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
Artem im pretty sure ur breakfast was taken from a pregnant cravings recipe book. Sucking on sausage and pickles…talk about gay[/quote]

are you anorexic?

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
SickAbs wrote:
Artem im pretty sure ur breakfast was taken from a pregnant cravings recipe book. Sucking on sausage and pickles…talk about gay

are you anorexic?

[/quote]

Do i look anorexic? Im pretty sure i look about 190lbs 5’10 18 inch arms and 8-9% bf

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
SickAbs wrote:
Artem im pretty sure ur breakfast was taken from a pregnant cravings recipe book. Sucking on sausage and pickles…talk about gay

are you anorexic?

[/quote]

No, he’s got sick abs, bro.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
MaddyD wrote:
SickAbs wrote:

are you anorexic?

Do i look anorexic? Im pretty sure i look about 190lbs 5’10 18 inch arms and 8-9% bf[/quote]

but you eat like such a lil girl?

maybe your nice and lean but …ah fuck it nevermind.
you enjoy that “brah”

[quote]Taffy_Duck wrote:
Apologies, not the best quality picture I know, but this is a REAL man’s breakfast. Bacon, Sausage, cockles and the black stuff that looks a lot like cow shit is called laverbread and believe it or not, it is fucking delicious and packed full of nutrients. Google it, read about it on Wikipedia and then add it to your diet. If you can get hold of it that is![/quote]

That black shit really does look like it came out of something’s ass.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
Do i look anorexic? [/quote]

[photo]18310[/photo]

I wouldnt necessarily say anorexic…

More like the biggest tool ever.

Breakfast of champions

[quote]Artem wrote:
Taffy_Duck wrote:
Apologies, not the best quality picture I know, but this is a REAL man’s breakfast. Bacon, Sausage, cockles and the black stuff that looks a lot like cow shit is called laverbread and believe it or not, it is fucking delicious and packed full of nutrients. Google it, read about it on Wikipedia and then add it to your diet. If you can get hold of it that is!

Yeah, real men eat cockles.

[/quote]

OK, I’ll admit that the cockles do let the REAL man’s breakfast claim down slightly!! OK, more than slightly. But, the laverbread really is awesome stuff. Don’t know if you get it in the States, but if you can, give it a go. Just fry the bacon and sausages first, then fry the cockles and the laverbread in the fat left in the pan afterwards.

[quote]Taffy_Duck wrote:
Artem wrote:
Taffy_Duck wrote:
Apologies, not the best quality picture I know, but this is a REAL man’s breakfast. Bacon, Sausage, cockles and the black stuff that looks a lot like cow shit is called laverbread and believe it or not, it is fucking delicious and packed full of nutrients. Google it, read about it on Wikipedia and then add it to your diet. If you can get hold of it that is!

OK, I’ll admit that the cockles do let the REAL man’s breakfast claim down slightly!! OK, more than slightly. But, the laverbread really is awesome stuff. Don’t know if you get it in the States, but if you can, give it a go. Just fry the bacon and sausages first, then fry the cockles and the laverbread in the fat left in the pan afterwards. [/quote]

Ive read about it, its seaweed ya?

We dont get that kind of stuff in the states though

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
SickAbs wrote:
Do i look anorexic?

[photo]18310[/photo]

I wouldnt necessarily say anorexic…

More like the biggest tool ever.[/quote]

I didn’t know they made sunglasses like that for men. You learn something new everyday.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
Taffy_Duck wrote:
Artem wrote:
Taffy_Duck wrote:

OK, I’ll admit that the cockles do let the REAL man’s breakfast claim down slightly!! OK, more than slightly. But, the laverbread really is awesome stuff. Don’t know if you get it in the States, but if you can, give it a go. Just fry the bacon and sausages first, then fry the cockles and the laverbread in the fat left in the pan afterwards.

Ive read about it, its seaweed ya?

We dont get that kind of stuff in the states though
[/quote]

Yep, its a form of seaweed. Really good for you too.

I would suggest hunting through the internet to see if you can find somebody who would transport it over, but its gotta be pretty fresh. Otherwise you’re likely to spend the next few days getting reacquainted with an old friend!!