What a Dream I Had

I don’t really post all that often, mostly because I have nothing of substance to say. Today however, I have a dream that I would like to share with all my fellow T-Men.

I had a rather strange and wonderful dream last night, so here it is:

I was in the supermarket just doing some shopping, which I suppose is what’d I’d be in a market for. I’m looking around for who knows what when I stumble upon the “fitness aisle” of the store. I couldn’t believe I’d never seen this part before!

Biotest branded household products for men. MAG-10 powered deodorant, 4-AD-EC mouthwash, Grow! in the toothpaste. The aftershave was Methoxy-7 powered, and Carbolin 19 was mixed into the aftershave!

I know the A7-E gel is transdermal, but this stuff was a dream come true!

Of course, I don’t really know how well hormone-powered deodorant would actually work, but I am relatively sure that if these products existed, that I wouldn’t be the only person out there buying them!

I wonder if this means that I’m obsessed with my supps?

Oh well!

Here’s to wishful thinking about what might be next from the guys at Biotest!

LOL! nice

I think this belongs on the “You Know You’re Spending too mMuch Time on T-Nation” thread.

Was that a ZMA induced dream, or a regular dream?

hahahahah… thats crazy

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I think this belongs on the “You Know You’re Spending too mMuch Time on T-Nation” thread.

Was that a ZMA induced dream, or a regular dream?[/quote]

just a regular dream.

it makes me wonder if i go back to that aisle in my dream, will i find M in my aspirin.

Last night, in a dream, my friend had bought Carbolin 19. He doesn’t lift, nor does he know anything about this site or Biotest. Weird, huh.