What a bunch of Smart...

degree in biochemistry and molecular biology
PhD in structural biochemistry (aka protein folding)

STU

D.C. and a B.S. in BS

BA in Pol. Sci.
BS in Health and Exercise Science…a bunch of certs. bla bla ect.

3 years of classical animation training… broke my wrist and it all essentially turned into 3 years of frisbee class.

I am working on a PhD in Industrial Engineering and spend half the time in my lab reading T-Mag

BS in Business Admin.

BS Accountancy
MBA

BS in Civil Engineering
MS in Environmental Engineering

BA Business Economics
MBA in progress

Military

yeah, screw learning and book smarts! who needs theory that leads to applications that lead to advancements?!?!? Who needs those darn square things with pages in them?!?!?
without book smarts, mag-10 would never have been born. without book smarts hot-rox would not be here. without book smarts, more powerful and more efficient engines would not be here. without book smarts we wouldnt be on this website.
book smarts dont mean anything? come on guys. granted, book smarts need a person capable of applying and utitlizing them, but without those book smarts we wouldnt be so advanced… whether or not you think this society is great or not is another argument…

B.S in Sports Management
B.S in Business Admin.

BSc Chemistry.
and I don’t like to mention this one:
Nobel Prize for physics 2001 and 2003.

With all due respect to those with degrees… I work with a lot of different types, from eng. at NASA in Greenbelt to mfg managers in small factories, and everything in between. I have found that if you just plain want to get something done - work with a successful business owner or a tradesman over 35 yrs old. Whether or not these people have degrees doesn’t matter a whit. In fact, I find that most successful people I know with degrees are working outside their specialty.

Nobel prize… wow if your for real

I have a PHD also
Pretty Huge Dick

I also have a BS in management

senior Mechanical Engineering Student
I CAN SEE THE LIGHT!!!

Sophomore PreMed/Bio student…organic chemistry sucks.

I tried Mech. E… Couldn’t stand the math. Then Marine Bio… Couldn’t stand the Chemistry. So I got an AA after 5 years and now I’m getting into Financial Services.
I have a 140 IQ, though… and a big dick, too :slight_smile: We’ll see how far that gets me…

Hoodlum… You’ve got some big, big, brass ones.