What a Bunch of BS!N

Fairly certain the awards are given out based on sales

I.E. NO Xplode sells more than any other “Muscle Builder” out there.

People don’t vote based on their efficacy.

[quote]Dissonance wrote:
I understand the hate towards NOXPLODE. It doesn’t do what it claims to do.

But…

There are a lot of people that use it. I’ll admit that 2-3 times a week, I can use that insane caffiene+B12 boost to get my ass in the gym.

40 servings, I use a scoop and a half. This works out to be a LOT cheaper than a can of Red Bull.

I do think it is sad that the claims it makes draws most people to it. However, for those who use it as a simple energy drink, it’s one of the more cost efficient ways to do it.

30 bucks for a 40 scoop container. Buck fifty per drink. Works for me.[/quote]

But why the fuck do you need anything to get you psyched to lift?!

I mean . . .fuck you pussy! Lift like a man! Without any “get-your-ass-in-the-gym” necessary shit.

I really don’t like that attitude.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
Dissonance wrote:

But…

There are a lot of people that use it. I’ll admit that 2-3 times a week, I can use that insane caffiene+B12 boost to get my ass in the gym.

40 servings, I use a scoop and a half. This works out to be a LOT cheaper than a can of Red Bull.

I do think it is sad that the claims it makes draws most people to it. However, for those who use it as a simple energy drink, it’s one of the more cost efficient ways to do it.

30 bucks for a 40 scoop container. Buck fifty per drink. Works for me.

But why the fuck do you need anything to get you psyched to lift?!

I mean . . .fuck you pussy! Lift like a man! Without any “get-your-ass-in-the-gym” necessary shit.

I really don’t like that attitude.[/quote]

He’s talking about energy… why is that hard to understand?

Used to love syntha-6 when it first came out. Tasted amazing and didn’t really hear the BSN bashing until the independent lab study on the content of certain BSN products proved some “discrepencies” with actual label claims. It’s been almost a year since I bought syntha-6 and did so recently due to a sale at the local 24 where it was 24 bucks a tub so I snatched some up.

I swear to god that they’re cutting their protein because the same flavor was so weak and bland that I had to double check the expiration date. Sad thing is, that the optimum nutrition protein was the same deal. I’m hoping that my 6 tubs of Surge that I just ordered will not dissapoint. Please T-Nation don’t follow the current trend of supp manufacturer’s!

[quote]Dissonance wrote:

30 bucks for a 40 scoop container. Buck fifty per drink. Works for me.[/quote]

my math actually translates to 1.12 a drink…which makes it an even better deal if your looking for a pick me up.

and i don’t want to give props to another company but the first time i took this (2 or 3 tubs in a row about 4 years ago) i did put on some decent size and my strength shot up as well. no gains have been noticed when used since but i think they changed the formula a bit.