What a Bitch

Make his neighbours aware of his offences, if they aren’t already.

if he is a two time sex offender, i’m sure he is under probation and wouldn’t want anymore trouble. i would just scare him with some legal documents or getting the police involved.

no one likes child molestors, so i’m sure people will try to help you screw him over.

It’s not worth it for $300.

I would just let it go and learn the lesson…I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been screwed over by idiots…

[quote]adamhum wrote:
I would just let it go and learn the lesson…I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been screwed over by idiots…[/quote]

You might want to reassess who the idiot really is.

Fuck me…

[quote]Hadow Khan wrote:
So I bought a 1990 Ford F150 off of craigslist.[/quote]

FAIL!

You took his word on this? Did you bother to check anything else on the truck for yourself, or do you believe everything people say??

What does his criminal past have to do with the fact that YOU failed to have a mechanic inspect the truck, YOU failed to even look it over yourself, and that YOU flat out bought a piece of shit truck?

You shouldn’t take any responsibility for any of this, it’s obviously all his fault. So please “jack” the guy.

Rip a stop sign out of the ground and beat him with it.

If the guy really is a child molester then he deserves to have his ass stomped a few times, or worse. BUT you might want to weigh the consequences of doing something like that before you do anything about it.

Whenever I hear about child abusers and such on the news I say " Man if I could just get my hands on somebody like that…"
But then my wife says “… you would tear him limb from limb, and then be arrested and taken away from me.” And she’s right. I don’t want to ruin my life for a sack of shit like the OP is talking about.

Dont go legal. For $400 ?? You will loose more.

As I said before, some people just deserve a good beating.

You should molest him.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
You should molest him.[/quote]

That’ll teach him.

[quote]Turiel wrote:
You will loose more.

[/quote]

I see what you did there???

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
You should molest him.

That’ll teach him.[/quote]

kick his ass and make him show you his penis… That would be gay of him to show it to you…