Westside Template?

[quote]batman122 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
Batman where are the videos of your awesome Unequipped Lifts? If your as educated about what works so well for Unequipped lifters you must have some awesome raw lifts right? Come on lets see it. Prove you know what your saying. I am not arguing that Westside is good or bad for raw lifters as personally I think at the end of the day every one is looking for the magic program or percentage when in general they just need to get under a damn bar.

So I am officially calling you out to prove you know what you say you know not that you know what Dan Green or Brandon Lilly says. In the mean time and until then ( which will probably be a while because I doubt you have amazing lifts or you wouldn’t be bashing on people who are only trying something new ) stop trying to knock guys like Vogelpohls’ lifts who you could not even unrack or walk out with in any amount of gear… unless I am wrong in which case video and I will apologize. [/quote]

do you fancy the guy or something? im sorry i dont have a physics degree either but i know what a 90 degree angle looks like, therefore i know what is, and is not, below it. also pretty sure he didnt walk that out either…[/quote]

I don’t know of any powerlifting federation that uses a 90 degree angle to measure squat depth. What fed do you compete in? It sounds interesting, I’d like to give it a try.

below parallel, whatever

yeah batman swags. Batman what is your total though like serious question

[quote]batman122 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
Batman where are the videos of your awesome Unequipped Lifts? If your as educated about what works so well for Unequipped lifters you must have some awesome raw lifts right? Come on lets see it. Prove you know what your saying. I am not arguing that Westside is good or bad for raw lifters as personally I think at the end of the day every one is looking for the magic program or percentage when in general they just need to get under a damn bar.

So I am officially calling you out to prove you know what you say you know not that you know what Dan Green or Brandon Lilly says. In the mean time and until then ( which will probably be a while because I doubt you have amazing lifts or you wouldn’t be bashing on people who are only trying something new ) stop trying to knock guys like Vogelpohls’ lifts who you could not even unrack or walk out with in any amount of gear… unless I am wrong in which case video and I will apologize. [/quote]

do you fancy the guy or something? im sorry i dont have a physics degree either but i know what a 90 degree angle looks like, therefore i know what is, and is not, below it. also pretty sure he didnt walk that out either…[/quote]

Well I’m glad you had the sense to know your ass couldn’t even unrack it. I also like how you ignored posting up a video which now classifies you as a troll or punk who has nothing respectable in the way of a total… Or both this being most likely.

[quote]batman122 wrote:
below parallel, whatever[/quote]

I haven’t seen that one either. I’m familiar with ones where they talk about relative position of hip joint and knee joint.

Like I said, what fed(s) do you compete in man? It sounds like you know a lot on the subject.

[quote]Reed wrote:

Dude…there’s a difference between “your” and “you’re”. We learn this when we’re children. I have no idea why some “adults” have such a problem with that.

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:

[quote]batman122 wrote:

I haven’t seen that one either. I’m familiar with ones where they talk about relative position of hip joint and knee joint.

Like I said, what fed(s) do you compete in man? It sounds like you know a lot on the subject.[/quote]
Yes, this is indeed an interesting federation. In fact, are there any meets in my area?

[quote]Calt wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

Dude…there’s a difference between “your” and “you’re”. We learn this when we’re children. I have no idea why some “adults” have such a problem with that.[/quote]

I know this but, I don’t really care. It is faster to write it and every one still understands. If I was writing a paper or letter to someone I would give half fuck. So how about you join a grammer and writing forum and bitch about this some where that some one actually gives a shit. Have a nice day.

[quote]DSSG wrote:

[quote]Chicksan wrote:

[quote]batman122 wrote:
if youre raw why wouldnt you just do a sensible for raw lifting program[/quote]

The conjugate template can be used for raw training[/quote]
Fuck man, are you going to tell me that bands work for raw lifting too? And that there are other weaknesses other than at parallel, off the chest, and breaking the weight off the floor? That is blasphemy! And people can only use the max effort, and dynamic effort method weekly if on a bucket load of horse steroids!

What else are you going to say, that some people squat better low bar, and with an outside of shoulder width stance? What next, will you say that high bar narrow squatting with olympic shoes are retarded for anyone, but a small minority?

And those half squats, you know those wide stance squats done one, or two inches below parallel? I bet you are going to say that you would pass those in a meet. I thought you knew your stuff, but I can tell you are just one of those half squatting westside gear whores who don’t lockout their benches/deadlifts.

(read: this is an attempt at humor at the stuff that likely functioning retarded people say) [/quote]

EPIC! love it…

[quote]batman122 wrote:

yet another troll job from the buttman

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Calt wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

Dude…there’s a difference between “your” and “you’re”. We learn this when we’re children. I have no idea why some “adults” have such a problem with that.[/quote]

I know this but, I don’t really care. It is faster to write it and every one still understands. If I was writing a paper or letter to someone I would give half fuck. So how about you join a grammer and writing forum and bitch about this some where that some one actually gives a shit. Have a nice day.[/quote]

Its actually grammar not grammer

[quote]batman122 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]Calt wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

I know this but, I don’t really care. It is faster to write it and every one still understands. If I was writing a paper or letter to someone I would give half fuck. So how about you join a grammer and writing forum and bitch about this some where that some one actually gives a shit. Have a nice day.[/quote]

Its actually grammar not grammer[/quote]

Nice attempt to change the subject and try to get people to forget how much of idiot when it comes to training you are.

Of an idiot*

lol good jawb at provin me pointe agan douche bag

[quote]batman122 wrote:
Of an idiot*
[/quote]
in4 vids of your lifting.

[quote]Reed wrote:
lol good jawb at provin me pointe agan douche bag[/quote]

You do that perfectly yourself

[quote]budreiser wrote:

[quote]batman122 wrote:
Of an idiot*
[/quote]
in4 vids of your lifting.[/quote]

Good luck with that.

[quote]batman122 wrote:

You do that perfectly yourself[/quote]

You forgot a period, three red lights for you.

[quote]batman122 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
lol good jawb at provin me pointe agan douche bag[/quote]

You do that perfectly yourself[/quote]

That he does. Reed is definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer.