T Nation

Westside Squat Video

found this on youtube…shit I feel even smaller than I did a few minutes ago

Those are the widest goddamned stances I’ve ever seen.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Those are the widest goddamned stances I’ve ever seen.[/quote]

Pretty sure he had Panora doing extra wide stance squats to build his hips up some. Not sure where I read the commentary on that vid before, but I’m nearly sure that’s the reason!

I tried to watch the entire video, but due to the altitude I had trouble breathing and had to cut the video high, er, short.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
I tried to watch the entire video, but due to the altitude I had trouble breathing and had to cut the video high, er, short. [/quote]

nice.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:
Those are the widest goddamned stances I’ve ever seen.

Pretty sure he had Panora doing extra wide stance squats to build his hips up some. Not sure where I read the commentary on that vid before, but I’m nearly sure that’s the reason![/quote]

you may be right, but in the monolift multiply threads, that wide of a stance is not unusual at all, imho, it is pretty common.

Panora always looks like he’s about to dump his squats…it kind of scares me.