Westside Seminar Video Package

Has anyone bought this? Im looking to be doing some westside training in the future and figured this would be by far the best way to make sure Im doing it right. But at 150 bucks and being an student moneys always an issue. Thanks

I bought it and I was happy with it … BUT I will say this, if you’ve read EVERY single one of their articles, theres not gonna be a hell of a lot that’s new to you, however, seeing the form on the exercises (tape 3) is nice. In addition, I recently attended a seminar and it has evolved. That’s not to say that there’s anything terribly ancient about video, it’s not better or worse, it’s just older. I’m of two minds because it’s a great product and they’re a great company, but if you’re really strapped for cash, is it essential? Hell no man, just get in there and lift. On the other hand if you’re looking for informational material, it’s the most useful product out there, a hell of a lot more applicable than, say Supertraining (not bashing supertraining, just saying it’s very dense and theory-based)

I just talked to Dave last week. They are filming the seminar in Boston for release on DVD.

I would hold off buying the seminar until the new one is released.

Buy the Squat/Dead Index for now, it’s $50.

The Bench DVD is due out in March- these two training DVDs should have you well on your way.

hey atriedes, thanks a lot! I definately need help with my squat/dl they are well pitiful but on their way up!