Westside for Skinny Bastards

If this program was a woman, it would be Jamie Eason.

No, it would be the offspring of Jamie Eason and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I simply can’t believe how good this program is. Just thought i’d let everyone know!

Sarps

its that good huh
Jamie is amazing

I was thinking about doing WSFSB as my next program

Have you been on it long?

I’m loving it. Look for my log in the BB section.

Note: I’m neither big, nor strong…

Yeah, the beauty of it is that you don’t get bored with it.

what are your maes, bodyweight, and bodyfat?

I always wondered how long one is supposed to rest during the ME days.

I rest 90 seconds between all my lifts. Is that fine? Although, if I’m doing my ME lift then I might rest less for my early warm up lifts, but as I add weight I’m increase the rest time tell I get to 90 secs between lifts.

Oh , wow , only 90 seconds? I was looking forward to doing west side 4sb after i get done with the superhero program, but i always thought ME would entail a 2-3 minute rest period.

[quote]zooropa1150 wrote:
Oh , wow , only 90 seconds? I was looking forward to doing west side 4sb after i get done with the superhero program, but i always thought ME would entail a 2-3 minute rest period.[/quote]

For the ME lift take as much rest as you need. For assistance work 90 seconds is probably about right.

Oops! I meant 90 seconds between sets. I wait 2-3 minutes between lifts.

on the ME lifts I do 2-3 mins, depending if I am still ‘working up to a 3-5rm’ or if i’m close to it.

on the RE failure lift I rest 60 secs

all other rests are timed to how i feel… 90 sec, 2 min, hell 3 if im really pushing for it

also rest 2-3 mins between each new exercises

Defranco doesn’t specify rest time…so I guess you can tailor it to your intensity.