We're Getting Smarter........

PURELY for comic relief:

Sorry if its been posted before. Enjoy.

I think it’s so fake or selective it takes an idiot like the guys in it to believe this kind of crap

That is fucking embarrassing! Trouble is, all these people are allowed to vote and have kids. And breathe(through their mouths).

[quote]emonkeh wrote:
I think it’s so fake or selective it takes an idiot like the guys in it to believe this kind of crap[/quote]

It’s not fake. It just doesn’t have shit to do with America since stupidity is an equal opportunity distributor.

I also doubt that most people in France or London know all of American history or that it would be a good idea to know Spanish if you live in Miami.

YOH, that is sad - 10 Eiffel Towers in Paris?! 3 World wars?

Luckily, I don’t think that part of the population know how to use a computer, let alone make it onto this site.

X is right I guess ,

although it is probably selective …
that’s the downside of liberalism and civulization , had thoose people be put to work or killed , we should profit.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
emonkeh wrote:
I think it’s so fake or selective it takes an idiot like the guys in it to believe this kind of crap

It’s not fake. It just doesn’t have shit to do with America since stupidity is an equal opportunity distributor.

I also doubt that most people in France or London know all of American history or that it would be a good idea to know Spanish if you live in Miami. [/quote]

Why say France or London? France is a country, London is a Capitol. Say France or UK.

[quote]muller__ wrote:
Professor X wrote:
emonkeh wrote:

I also doubt that most people in France or London know all of American history or that it would be a good idea to know Spanish if you live in Miami.

Why say France or London? France is a country, London is a Capitol. Say France or UK.[/quote]

That truly made you feel good, didn’t it? I think most here understand that London isn’t an entire country but thank you for making that even more clear for me. I also didn’t “say” anything. I wrote it. If you are going to fuss over minor inconsistencies, fix your own first.

This reminds me of Jay Leno when he does “Jay walking.” Even when he visits universities, he finds an unbelievable amount of stupid fucks.

muller__ wrote:
Professor X wrote:
emonkeh wrote:

Why say France or London? France is a country, London is a Capitol. Say France or UK.

That truly made you feel good, didn’t it? I think most here understand that London isn’t an entire country but thank you for making that even more clear for me. I also didn’t “say” anything. I wrote it. If you are going to fuss over minor inconsistencies, fix your own first.[/quote]

Sweet frustration

[quote]muller__ wrote:
Professor X wrote:
muller__ wrote:
Professor X wrote:
emonkeh wrote:

That truly made you feel good, didn’t it? I think most here understand that London isn’t an entire country but thank you for making that even more clear for me. I also didn’t “say” anything. I wrote it. If you are going to fuss over minor inconsistencies, fix your own first.

Sweet frustration
[/quote]

A period goes after “frustration” and that was not a complete sentence.

[quote]Irish Muscle wrote:
there were a few idiots in that clip but to be honest, some wernt that bad.
[/quote]

Reporter: Put a number on Iran. holds up board

Guy1: Uhhhhhhhh… its somwhere south.

Guy1: puts it on Australia!!! (WTF?!)

Reporter: What is the religion of Buddhist monks?

Guy2: Uhhh… I don’t know. Islam? (That’s not even a fucking religion!)

muller__ wrote:
Professor X wrote:
muller__ wrote:
Professor X wrote:
emonkeh wrote:

Sweet frustration

A period goes after “frustration” and that was not a complete sentence.[/quote]

He makes you look stupid, so in retaliation you make yourself look even stupider. That’ll show 'em.

Another one:

Reporter: Star Wars is based on a true story. True or False?

Guy3: True.

Reporter: Where was the Berlin wall?

Guy4: …

Guy4: …

Guy4: I don’t know the answer, but I’m thinking.

5 Minutes later

Guy4: Uhhhhhh… Israel?

Of course that was real, they probably just had to go through 100 or so (more or less depending on how retarded our country actually is) to get those 15 or so people to answer questions as if they had fallen asleep on a nuclear reactor.

That said, wow.

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:
Guy2: Uhhh… I don’t know. Islam? (That’s not even a fucking religion!)[/quote]

Or it ya know could be that Islam is the name of the religion practiced by Muslims. But yes, that guy was still an idiot.

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:
Guy1: puts it on Australia!!! (WTF?!)[/quote]

If you look closely, the map has Australia labeled “Iran.” I think they had a bunch of maps with the names jumbled around.

I think some people are overreacting a bit. From the looks of it, it’s from a comedy show (the CNNNN logo in the bottom right is sort of a giveaway). If you interview a hundred people and make a 5 minute montage of the worst answers, of course it’s gonna look bad.

No one thinks (or no one should) that’s in any way representative of the whole population.

You could probably do a 5 minute montage of all the best answers and make it appear the America is filled with Rhode scholars.

[quote]Lilium wrote:
Or it ya know could be that Islam is the name of the religion practiced by Muslims. [/quote]

Ya. You’re right.

My bad.

By the looks of it a few of those interviews were conducted at Venice Beach which would explain a lot.

But whatever, I’m pretty sure they don’t teach Geography in the US. Anyway, America rules the world so it’s good to poke fun. They’re fair game!