Well, Made Some Changes... Any Help?

I was the one they posted the thread about being overweight but working out and under eating a bit. I am male, 44 years old, 5 feet 9 inches, 233 pounds this morning. I am lifting three days a week whole body with mainly compound movements. I have upped my calorie intake to 2,200. I am trying to stay around 100-120 grams of carbs a day, 160-180 grams of protein a day, Andy 80-90 grams of fat a day. So, me being 233 pounds, my doctor isn’t going to say hey it’s fine that you weigh 233, you lift weights. Well, I am also probably 30-40% body fat. So, what should my next plan of action be? I like lifting heavy, well heavy for me. Just not sure what direction is going to allow me to gain some muscle, lose some fat, and be a lot healthier. I talked to a woman I would work with. Neither are extremely heavy. She and her hubby are on this diet program that comes in a box. They are eating like 900 calories a day and losing like crazy. I saw the pictures. She has lost 30 pounds and he has lost 68 pounds. There no way no way that calorie intake can be healthy, but they sure look a lot healthier than me. Any help?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Overweight. Help Planning Lifting, Nutrition, and Protein?